9♡︎Colorful Exploration

Art Credit: Unknown!!! Please let me know who this belongs too!!!!! Thx♡︎
POV:2nd

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
Things you will need to know for this chapter:
N/N: Nickname
MM/N: Mothers Maiden Name
A/N: Age Number
H/M: Height Measurement
A/A: All Allergies
(Hope I did this right)
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

    Things had calmed down and Sun got used to his new upgrades over a few days. He had gotten some eye adjustments so he could see things better. It was hard to recognize you at first but it was undeniable the first thing he thought was "Beautiful".

You were playing with glitter glue before you took a deep sigh. Sun, who was playing with you, tilted his head. "What's wrong Sunflowers?" "Ah well, I've been kinda bored lately and keep wondering what's outside of this daycare. You didn't want to lie to him, but it wasn't lying if you put some truth in it. You didn't like hiding things either so you assumed it was best to just bring it up. "Ah, I feel the same way. Not being able to leave does make it quite boring here. But now you're here with me!" You smiled at his small compliment "Buuut, if you want to go exploring, I can help you." "Wait really??" "Of course!" "Please then!?" "Okay okay, yeah let me just get you some money from the theater." "Money?" "Yeah, you need to register a guest profile and pay for entry. If you don't do either of these you will be caught or kicked out" you sat for a moment before leaving with Sun to get some money from the register.

"50 bucks. That should be enough for an entry ticket, food and drinks, and maybe even a few games" he smiled

"Thank you so much Sun! This means a lot!" He loved seeing you happy but the fact you were leaving him alone hurt. He didn't want to deny you the ability to leave, he was just scared you would never return. "I need to trust her'' he thought, pink tints forming on his cheek from seeing you so excited. He showed you back the way you came in when you first met him. You hugged him and waved goodbye as you left his side and down the long dark hallway. The concrete clicked under your shoes as you finally got to the exit.

It was clear outside. The sun was shining and the clouds were sparse in the sky. You made your way to the neon main entrance. You walked in with the soft sound of "Welcome Everyone of all ages to Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex". The loudspeakers boomed from the announcement. You guessed it was opening time and made your way to the front desk "Hello there and Welcome! You are here quite early!" The person giggled before continuing "Alright, what kind of pass are you looking for today, and how long will you be staying?" They asked with an energetic look "That's gonna disappear later" you laughed to yourself. "All Access and 4 hours" you crossed your fingers and hoped 50 would be enough. "Alright! That will be $35.90" you paid them and they gave you the pass. "If you could also please register into our guest list over here at this tablet. It's mandatory" you understood and moved over for the person to help someone else behind you.

You looked at the tablet in confusion. Some of the questions you weren't sure what to put.

———————————————

First Name: N/N

Last Name: MM/N

Age: A/N

Height: H/M

Allergies: A/A or None

———————————————

The tablet read. You filled it out as shown. You weren't sure what to put for your first name. You decided on an old nickname your mother used to call you. You also used her maiden name for the last name box.