Chapter 1: Through blood we reborn

It began with a teenager who seems to be around 19 years old who was minding his business as he walks home from his final month of his high school before graduate. Excited for his final month after passing his final exam he runs to his home.

3rd POV

Y/N: Finally! There's no doubt I'll graduate in high school. Once I'm home I'm definitely gonna have a good time. Nothing his gonna stop me-

At that moment a car hits him....sike! From his instinct, he immediately jump back only seconds away from getting a car accident.

Y/N: phew. Ha! You thought I'd be hit by a car right at the moment I felt free? Guess again!

Random Stranger from a distance: ha! Got em!

Time skip leading to his home.

3rd pov

After having dinner with his parents he brushes his teeth's and prays before heading to bed. Praying that his journey will become a new beginning after his graduation and goes to bed.

Y/N: Zzzz....huh?

He wokes up in the middle of the night and heard something from downstairs. He grab his baseball bat and quietly goes downstairs. It was dark of course but he knew the house well enough. As soon as he made it to the first floor he felt something liquid under his foot.

Y/N: Whispers. Is this water? Oh no!

Just as he realize what it is he saw robberies. One of them has a gun while the other two have their knives. He then saw his dad on a floor with his throat cut while his mom got multiple shot to her chest. Through his rage he sneaks around to gets one of them from behind and hits one of them directly to his back.

Y/N: YOU BASTARD! WHY!?

Through his rage, he hits another robbery who had a gun. At first Y/N hits his arm and then his stomach. Just then the first robbery who was hit first he retaliates and grabs Y/N from behind but Y/N struggles to break free.

Robbery 1: Hold him still damit! Draw his gun.

Y/N: No!

With all his strength y/n twist before he shot him but turns out he accidentally shot three times at the other robbery who was holding y/n.

Robbery 1: Michael! I'll fucken kill you kid!

Just when he was about to shoot y/n he hears a click meaning he was out of ammo in his mag. Just as y/n heard a click from his gun he takes the opportunity to grab his baseball bat and rushes to hit him. The robbery soon reloaded his gun and was about to shoot but y/n hit the robbery head knocking him out.

Y/N: Huff..huff...huff...mom!

He drop his baseball bat and rushes to her and check if she's alive. But she wasn't breathing.

Y/N: sobbing no no no no! Mom!...please don't leave...

Robbery 3: don't worry...you'll join your parents soon.

Y/N: you bastard!-

Just when he was about to turn around, he see a the end of the barrel and then everything went dark....

Y/N fell nothing like he was falling asleep but quick...

Y/N: 'So...this is it...I was hoping I'd at least die after I graduated...but I guess faith had other plans, worst one too...huh?'

Y/N heard something rumbling like rolling through dirt. Just then he felt a bumb at his side of his head. He then gently open his eyes and sees that he's on a wagon. He looks around confused and notice that he's traveling through the forest with the other kids sitting on the wagon like him and sees a blond hair boy.

Blond hair boy POV

As we were traveling through the forest I notice a dead person sit up and surprisingly saw him he woke up. At first I thought he died during our traveling. So then I check if he really is alive.

Blond hair boy: you're alive!?

Y/N: huh?

The kid looked at me whos as if he was confused and the other boys notice that he's alive too and then the red hair boy spoke.

Red hair boy: You're alive!? I thought you were dead during the travel. Because you know, you were um...unconscious like forever?

Y/N: I'm...alive?

Blond hair boy: Guess you had one heck of a headache to take. But seriously, we thought you died.

Y/N POV

I rub my eyes before I saw my hands look to be like a little kids hands and notice that I'm the same age as these kids. I must've been reborn after I died.

Y/N: Where are we?

Blond hair boy: We're in a wagon. Traveling away from the villages.

Y/N: Away from the village? Where we going?

Red hair boy: Have you slept under a rock before sleeping here? And here I thought I was dummer than all of us- ow!

I saw a blond hair boy elbowing his shoulder to shut him up.

Blond hair boy: Give it a rest, he just woke up! And no you still are. Looks at y/n. We're going to kaer morhen. Where we become witchers.

Y/N: Witchers?

Blond hair boy: Yeah, hunter who fight monsters. But I heard it won't be easy. God every time I think about it I can almost imagine how it will be dangerous.

I then shook my head to clear myself.

Y/N: 'Am I dreaming?...no this feels real...then I guess this is how I'll live for the rest of my life...well my second life actually.'

I look at them to introduce myself

Y/N: I'm Y/N. What your names guys?

Lambert: I'm Lambert

Geralt: and I'm Geralt

They introduce themselves as we all smile. Believing that we may get along just fine...maybe.

And this marks the beginning of his new journey

Hope you like the story so far, I'll be sure to make another chapter soon. Until then, So what do you guys think?