Chapter 2: Kaer Morhen

(Friendly reminder: from this point on, this may contain spoilers for the nightmare of the wolf.)

Previously on the witcher story...

Y/N: you bastard!-

Flash shown where Y/N rubs his eyes and sees his hand noticing he's a little boy.

Y/N: am I dreaming?...no this feels real...then I guess this is how I'll live for the rest of my life...well my second life actually.

Everything went black and we're cut in where there's snow during their travel. We see Y/N tries to keeps his hand warm as he shivers. Of course the wagon keeps the snow away from them but a breeze cold still freezes them. Y/N look outside of the wagon and sees mountains filled with snows.

Y/N POV

We couldn't stop shivering by the cold as we continue to travel in the wagon.

Lambert: shivers Man its so c-c-cold here. A-are we even there yet?

Y/N: shivers I'm g-getting a feeling t-that if the monsters aren't gonna k-k-kill us, definitely the c-cold snow.

Geralt: shivers They c-could've at least give us s-some blanket here.

Horseman: Pipe it down in here. Ya little lads are giving me a headache from all those yapping since the travelin!

Y/N: shivers H-hey, at least you have warm c-clothes. Are w-we even there yet?

Horseman: Ay, you could say that. We're almost arriving.

Geralt: shivers huh?

Lambert: shivers hey g-guys. I t-think we're here.

I saw Lambert looking though the wagon and I decided to join him to see what there is. I then see couple firelight at the mountain and notice that there may be a fortress in front of the mountain

Horseman: welcome little lads, to Kaer Morhen...School of wolves, the last place ya be livin.

(I don't own this and imagine that there's a wagon)

We look at the fortress and see witchers heading there on foot and some with horses. I then notice that some of the people are carrying some creature parts. Creatures that I've never seen before...except in video games but I doubt I'll see one similar in this life.

Y/N: shivers is-s-s it a bad time to say I have a c-chill skin about this?

Lambert and Geralt just looked at me with a really? Face.

3rd POV

Meanwhile. We see a witcher on a horse heading towards the gate along with the wagon next to him. Happily to be back home and as he enters through the gate he place his horse to rest and grab his bag full of gold.