Chapter 5: Witchers War or Witchers fall

Previously on the Witcher story...

We see Illyana approaching to the kids who became witcher recruits

Illyana: I'm Illyana. Come kids, we need to go somewhere safe. to the cellar, now!

Y/N: What, why?

Illyana: Because there's gonna battle between the humans and the witcher.

Everyone: What!?

Y/N:...sigh. We're all fxcked.

Everything we see went dark.

1 hour earlier.

Vesemir POV

Deglan, Reidrich, Illyana, and I saw a hoard of people and a sorcerer on a white horse ready to fight all of us.

Illyana: Tetra wasted no time. Word spread quickly. Not only the crossbreeds, but of witcher protecting elves.

Vesemir: And Luka?

She shook her head. I now realize that Luka has already died before they arrived and I looked at Deglan and Reidrich with a angry look.

Vesemir: This is your two's doing.

Deglan: They were always gonna come sooner or later.

Vesemir: well, mayber there was a way for us to die the better men.

Reidrich step up.

Reidrich: My mage's and I are the one's who knows the secrets of mutagenic alchemy. Tetra will want our head most. If we die...there can no more witchers...

Deglan hits the stone wall with his fist so hard that you could see a lot of cracks.

Deglan: Seal yourselves in your labs. The rest of us will rally and end her little cult. Bxtch won't see dawn.

Just when Deglan leaves to rally Illyana stopped him.

Illyana: Underestimate Tetra and you'll be the one to see the last sunrise.

Deglan continue to leave along with Reidrich as I began to talk to Illyana.

Vesemir: Perhaps she'll listen to reason.

Illyana: He may be a bastard but Deglan is right. This was inevitable.

Vesemir: Why?

Illyana: because you're different and killing is easier than tolerating.

Vesemir: looks at the mobs and then Illyana. I want you far away from this place as possible.

Illyana: shooks her head. There are children here.

Vesemir: They've been trained.-

Illyana: Children, Vesemir. As you were when he took you. I'll guide them to the cellar until the battle's won. For once, I will decide my place.

Vesemir: Sigh and smiles. You've always had too much fires...and beauty.

Illyana: Please...I'm nearly 70

I gently hold up her chin to my height.

Vesemir: ...so am I...kisses her

Present

Geralt POV

We were all in the cellar with Illyana as she tries to calm us well few of us were calm. Then we felt the rumbling on top of us. They've must've breached inside the fortress. I had do to something for us to survive. And without hesitation, I calmly pulled her clothes to grab her attention.