Chapter 2

*Hey, it's been a while... sorry... there are some changes I will do to this story as in who his dad is and others and let's just say... he will be EXTREMELY OP.  Now let me tell you the new backstory, his new dad is Poseidon so he will be Percy Jackson's half brother, adopted by his mom Sally Jackson, uncles as Dante and Vergil Sparda, and Barry Allen aka the Flash.  He will be the reincarnation of Gojo Sajoru or however you pronunce his last name from the new anime Jujutsu Kaisen so he will look like him.  He will have water powers like his brother and will be slightly stronger in that area but he will be stronger than all of them because he has super speed like his uncle and demon powers or whatever it is like his other uncles.  He will even be 100x stronger than All Might and he changes his name to Nero Sparda Jackson in honor of his family... so yeah... he is EXTREMELY OP... ok now heres the next chapter... oh! And the girls in the harem... yes I'm still doing a harem for the fun of it will be the 1A girls, his twin sister and bakugo's and Todoroki's twin eventually but it will be a while for that... and before you say anything about incest he found someone with a quirk to change his DNA a bit so he's not blood related to his twin anymore... I guess, 1B girls, some Pro heroes and some others from other shows... so yeah... a lot of girls... byeeeee*

                                                                                       Nero's POV

It's been a week since I got accepted, I knew I would get in along with my girlfriends Rias, Akeno and Koneko (from high school dxd) and Stella Vermillion (from Chivalry of a failed knight), I talked to my uncle Nezu the rat god himself about getting them in and he accepted them and they were recommended so they didn't have to do the fake battle with the robots (if you are confused then you'll just have to watch the anime shows...) I turned in the form that shows what you want your hero costume to look like and let's just say it looks scary af. (It's the ripped outfit that's the cover of this story)

As I'm just chilling and watching tv I hear my wonderful girlfriends come inside the house that we own when we go to Japan and they come towards me after going shopping... Don't look at me, I may be filthy rich from the jobs I've had over the years but I don't flaunt it like other people would! (I don't know if that's the correct wording for it...)

"Hey Ikki" the girls call me, I've known them for many years and it was hard to call me my old name so it just stuck

"Hey girls, how was shopping?" I ask my wonderful and beautiful girlfriends

"Pretty good" they all say at the same time, after a while we just sat on the couch watching tv

*Uh yeah... so thats the end of the chapter already, I know it was extremely short and boring but I was stuck on what to say... plus most of the things I wanted to talk about was in the new description in the beginning of the chapter as the new background for OP Izuku... I'll do more in the next chapter.... BYE!*