1

ART CREDS: blueycapsules (twitter)

AN ; this is the first fanfic im posting to this account, yay. this fanfic doesn't have to be seen as blueycapsules William/Dave. you can have it imagined as the noisx Dave but most of the characters and story are based on that of the blueycapsules comic on twitter! now, enjoy :)

"Y/N liked Mr. Afton?" William asked, though, at this point even had had started referring to himself as his new identity. Jeremy just nodded in response, his blonde hair bouncing as he did but his eyes never left the magazine he was flipping through.

"They got even more lovesick when he disappeared, too." Jeremy mumbled as he flipped another page and eyed the male model that the page showed, a famous celebrity he hadn't seen before but enjoyed the look of very much. A finger of his brushing against the paper of the page where the muscled chest of the man was printed, William just watched him do so for a second before looking away. 

He didn't know why he had decided to talk to Jeremy or how he gotten to the point where the conversation was mainly focused on the love you held for him. Well, for William Afton and not Dave Miller. It was still a hard task to fully adjust to being the Texan farmer and hard working man that was Dave Miller, the natural blonde but only due to the dye that Vincent had provided and done for him.

It was also strange to be an inferior to most people like he was to Mr Guy, he was used to being Mr William Afton of Fredbears Family Diner and being able to control people and force them to do things he wanted. He no longer had that power anymore and was no the inferior employee of Dave Miller, the technician that no one really liked and all thought was a weirdo. But he wasn't aware of the last part, only that the hatred was shared between him and his colleagues.

"Which I never got because Mr Afton was worse than you." Jeremy chuckled as he turned the page to see a man he did recognise and smiled at the sight of. Dave held back the urge to roll his mismatched eyes, he had became very aware of many things over his time working in the pizzeria as Mr Miller. There were secrets shared between the employees that William would never have heard of considering he was their employer and no one liked him.

Sure, they still didn't like him as Dave but they told him anyway because he was their colleague. Jeremy usually told him because he wanted to get the information out so Dave didn't come back asking for more.

"Do you know what they liked about Mr Afton?" Dave asked and felt how Jeremy's hazel eyes flicked over to him before moving back to the magazine, idly reading some of the text inside that described the current trends. Jeremy didn't understand why Dave had asked at first until the idea lit up inside of his head and it stuck.

"Y- you like them, don't you!" It wasn't a question and more of an accusation. One that Dave couldn't deny. William Afton wasn't a man to care for other peoples emotions and found himself very much detached from the people surrounding him. It's why he was so easily able to kill the five annoying brats and then Gino when he was trying to kill him that one night. Dave Miller was a man who was able to understand other people, to see the emotions inside of them and sometimes even relate. He was a man who found himself attached to most of the people he worked alongside and even found himself enjoying the company of Mr Guy.

"That's not-" Dave was cut off when Jeremy put a finger to his lips, smirking as he stepped away and removed his finger by crossing his arms against his chest. "I don't like-"

"Shush." Jeremy said and closed his magazine and hid it away in one of the drawers of the counter. "I could arrange something for the two of you." Jeremy offered the help to Dave without realising how much leverage it gave him over the fake blonde Texan. Dave had only interacted with you for a few times, often finding himself unable to speak properly and his head often went empty whenever you appeared.