3

AN ; this took me too long to write im so sorry but i hope the quality is still good

"A date?" Vince looked his brother up and down with a critical eye. "And you're going to go like that?"

"What do you mean 'like that?'" William crossed his arms and pouted, Vince just chuckled at how his brother was oblivious to how his roots had kicked back in and his hair had grown long again. It was almost the same length it had been before he cut it all off when he changed his identity.

"You want to look good for the date, right?" Vince raised an eyebrow at his brother who just meekly nodded in response to the question. Of course he wanted to look good, it was you! And he had to go take you to the restaurant straight after work so he couldn't ruin the blindness of the date by coming to work dressed differently.

"At least let me cut your hair." Vince grabbed one of the blonde locks, frowning when he felt how dead the ends were. His brother needed to learn to take more care of his hair. "Maybe let me dye it again, too?"

"No." William forced his brothers hand out of his hair and took a step back, creating a distance between the two. "No, no, no!"

"I think Y/N would like it~" Vince grinned when he saw how William glared at him immediately, crossing his arms again and frowning like a child would when upset. "Don't you think they would?"

"I- well," William stuttered before clearing his throat. You liked William so obviously you liked it when he had dark hair, but he wasn't William anymore. He was Dave so he had to make you like his blonde counterpart, you had to start liking his Texan accent that had become second nature to the Brit and you had to continue liking his asshole behaviour. That hadn't left him when he changed his name and appearance.

"I mean, maybe, yeah." He mumbled and Vince could only chuckle before guiding his brother to the bathroom where they even silt decided on only cutting his hair slightly and dyeing his hair just enough with what little blonde dye they had left.

"Are you excited? Are you? Are you?!" Jeremy asked the same question again after repeating it over the past hour you had been at work. "Come on, tell me!"

"How can I be excited when I don't know who it is?" You rolled your eyes at Jeremy who was bouncing around all morning, you would've thought that Joane gave him coffee with a hundred sugars before she left for home this morning. It wouldn't be that far of a stretch.

"That's why you should be excited, Y/N!" Jeremy groaned before slumping down into his chair. It would be another hour before any customers came in, a birthday party was organised for around midday so it wasn't that stressful of a day. Which you thought was good, it meant you could worry over this blind date of yours instead.

"You'll like him, don't worry." Jeremy gave you a little grin. "At least you should, anyways. Definitely seems your type."

You sighed when heard the hint of bitterness in his voice, he was assuming your type was whatever William Afton was and he wasn't wrong. You didn't like how Afton was a big ass to most people but you loved the little things about him that he did. He muttered to himself when he was busy and stressed and he lifted both of his pinkies no matter what. It was funny to you at first, it was so comically british but after awhile you found it adorable and always found a smile gracing your face whenever you saw him do it. And he did it all the time, maybe that's why you fell for him in the first place.

You enjoyed noticing the small things about William, trying to understand the absolute mess that was his daily routine that changed all the time. You blamed the mess of it all on the missing children that you did feel some sadness for, they were all so sweet and especially Fritz. You knew that William obviously didn't like children much but that didn't allow you from not liking the sweet ones, the ones that eventually all went missing one by one and broke the hearts of their parents. And broke Henry since he left, too.