2

AN thank you to the odd fellows reading this, i hope your day is going well 🥴 the support so far has been amazing, thank you so much :)

The plan was set after only a few hours of working on the ideas with Joane, creating a date for you and Dave to go on where they could have a full view on the events that would transpire. They planned on bribing the waiter at the restaurant to do what they wanted and embarrass Dave for their own entertainment and they hoped your own.

They also began forcing interactions between you and Dave, mostly Jeremy forcing them since Joane worked the night shift by herself whilst Jeremy worked the day shift alongside you and Dave.

It was working well, you even seemed to be friendly to Dave or you were forcing it. Either way, Jeremy was horrified to watch you drink the watermelon flavoured slushy and tell Dave that the flavour was actually nice and not as disgusting as Jeremy claimed. Now he was concerned about how much Williams disappearance had actually affected you. Watermelon flavoured slushy was a crime against humanity, to him at least.

"It's not that bad." You shrugged when Jeremy told you what he thought, Dave still present and take large slurps of his slushy.

"It's a war crime." Jeremy glared and you just rolled your eyes.

"And your chaotic mess of a flavours isn't?" You nodded your head towards his own slushy, the chaotic mesh of what was all of the flavours the slushy machine could create but organised in a specific order.

"You haven't even tried it!" Jeremy crossed his arms and defended his brilliant creation. His slushy flavour was pure genius and a brilliant mess of taste that could be ruined if the order of flavours was messed up even in the slightest way.

"And I doubt you've even tried the watermelon flavour. I bet you just hate it because Dave likes it." You watched as Jeremy scrunched his face together, yellow eyes looking at Dave for a second before returning to glare holes into your skull.

"I don't have to answer that." He took a large sip of his cold beverage and watched as Dave looked at you with a faint look in his eyes. Jeremy wanted to know exactly what Dave thought when he looked at you, sure, he organised an entire date between the two of you and yet he still wasn't too sure if he could trust Dave to treat you well.

Eventually you took your leave to return to your job of actually looking after the kids within the pizzeria, making sure they didn't destroy any of the arcade cabinets that they had a tendency to do.

Dave finished his slushy quickly so he could return to the backroom and continue harvesting the animatronics for his precious remnant but before he could leave Jeremy had cleared his throat. He turned to look at the actual blonde and saw that he still had his arms crossed over his chest.

"Me and Joane organised everything for the date." Jeremy told Dave who just nodded blankly. "I'll give you the details later but I need to ask you something first."

"What is it?" Dave said rather bluntly and in a passive aggressive tone, something he couldn't help and was used to after being in a position of authority for so long before his new identity.

"Can I trust you to look after Y/N?" Jeremy looked intently at Daves face for any kind of immediate reaction that could tell him more truth than any of the lies the Texan could spew.

Probably not, Dave thought as he looked blankly at Jeremy's face and showed no emotion on his face for a few seconds.

He knew he'd have to answer yes despite his inner thoughts so he took a big breath before beginning his long rant in his lovely fake Texan accent, he had gotten good at speaking like a Texan after doing it for so long. Even Vince was surprised when he heard him do it recently, complimenting him on how good it sounded compared to his normal English one. He wasn't sure if he should feel offended or not, he just ignored it and went to his room to continue experimenting with his remnant he had harvest over time.