Author notes

Disclaimer
I do not own anything in this story except any original characters I create, the rest of the story belongs to their respective owners. I also don't own any pictures or videos I use in this story

Hope you enjoy the story, suggestion's are welcome. I've had this idea for a while and am finally writing it. I'm new at this so please don't judge me too much.
BACKSTORY PLEASE READ SO U KNOW WHATS HAPPENING . . .
In this story you are tony stark's daughter, Y/N , who was kidnapped and raised in the red room. Hydra also had a part in that hence why you have powers and thanks to your training, you are just as good as black widow ( even though we all know Nat would never admit it) three years before the events of the story you were rescued by Nick Fury and the avengers and reunited with Tony. Also you do have a nano-tech suit like Tony's but yours is basically an altered version of a black widow suit except with a mask. Picture that any way you want. It does have JARVIS, repulsers and flies like Tony's. Your powers will be revealed later.
PS. The portal opens while on a small mission. The avengers won't be mentioned very much in this story as they aren't quite sure how you vanished.

If you read that whole thing applause to you for having patience, I'm going to stop now and let you get on with the story. ENJOY.