Slow day care

Not many kids arrived to play today. Sundrop seems tired aand slow. Almost without a purpose. I look around the daycare and notice there isn't many things to do. I feel bad for the usually bright and happy antimatronic. Getting up I walk over and around him, sitting down and looking at him. "Do you need something kiddo?" I shake my head no qnd continue to abserve him. "You just look bored. What if we explored the plaza? You don't seem like you leave the daycare much." He's taken back by this idea, shocked by the suggestion. "Y/n, I can't leave the daycare, what if kids start to show up?" I look at the entrance doors, shaking my head. "I don't think you need to worry about that.. Looks pretty empty to me. Do they normally close on certain days?" He nods and gets up, stretching before picking me up and putting me on his shoulders. "I guess there are days where activity is low... Just guards checking in once and a while.." I smile and point to the doors. "Then to the beyond+ You need to get outta here anyways!" I giggle and smile as he chuckles and heads out the doors of the daycare.

After playing in the arcade and grabbing a snack from the cafeteria we run into some of the other qnimatronics. "Hey Sun! What're you doing out here?" Sundrop shrugs and motions up to me. "Apparently according to this one I needed to get out of the daycare." I poke Sundrop's head and he puts me down. "Yeah?" I look over to the animatronics and back at Sundrop. "You don't know who they are?" I shake my head no, feeling a little nervous. "Well that's Freddy, Monty us the alligator Chica is the yellow one and that's Roxy.  They're the other animatrinics that live anmd work here." I nod and smile, waving to the other animatronics. "Hello! My names Y/n, it's nice to meet you all!" They all wave back with a smile, and go back to talking with Sundrop.

I'm glad Sundrop has friends and is out of the daycare, but I become bored qnd look around. I spot a door in the corner and sneak away from the group. I make my way to the door and creak it open, peering in. I spot the light switch beside the door and flick it on. Boxes cover the wall and there's a red curtain in the front. I smile and clap, entering the room and walking around. I stumble upon doors, each with a star and the names of the animatronics I just met, but they all have glam rock in front of them. Except for Mont and Roxy. I don't pay much attention to Monty's door, he seems nice but he's a bit scary.

Only a couple minutes of me exploring pass before I can hear them calling my name. I run to the door and turn the lights off, just as I do so sundrop walks in. "Y/-" His colors change as Moondrop takes place and I back up. "Ah, sorry Moony! I was just exploring." I let out a guilty giggle and he sighs, picking me up and bringing me back out. The color theme changes yet again and Sundrop looks at me. "Oh- there you are!" I smile and nod as he puts me down and a couple of the animtronics bend down, seeming slightly worried. Roxy pats my head and sighs with relief. "Kiddo don't run off like that, okay? You scared us hun!" I frown and nod, hugging her. "M'sorry.. I just wanted to look around is all." She returns the hug and sits back on her legs. "Hmm.. How about we show you our rooms out back of the stage, since your so interested." I smile and nod, taking her hand as she leads me back to the room I snuck into. Individually they each show me around their room, some even inviting me to come over any time I want, as long as I knock and someone answers of course. We all hangout for a little longer before night falls and they return to their places, Sundrop picking me up and bringing me to the daycare. On his own, he turns the lights off, Moondrop taking place where he stood. "Hey kiddo!" I smile and wave, hugging his leg. "Moony! He let you say hi!" Moondrop smile and pats my head, ruffling my hair as he chuckles. "I asked him last night if I could come see you during the night since he's out all day and you need to sleep anyways. Glad you like the surprise." We tall and draw until I get tired, however I don't wanna go to bed. "What's wrong Y/n? You still not tired?" I shake my head and hide in his side. "No.. I just don't wanna go to bed... What if it rains again? Or if I have a nightmare...!" He gently rubs my back, grabbing and pulling the blanket over with his other hand. "Hey, hey, no one's gonna get you. If it storms I'm right here, okay? Nightmares is just your imagination taking it a little too far. It's not real." I nod my head but despite the comfort I find I still can't shake the nerves. "What if I made you some warm milk? Would that help?" I shake my head and hug his arm, not wanting to be left alone. "Okay... What if you help me make you some warm milk?" I look up at him and think for a minute before nodding. He picks me up and brings me to the kitchen area. He places me on his side and holds me up with one hand, using the other to open the fridge and grab the milk. He uses his foot to close the door and places the milk down on the counter, setting me down next to it. He grabs a cup from the cabinet and pours some milk into the glass. He opens the microwave door, placing the glass of milk inside and setting it for 15 seconds. In that time, he puts the milk away, and when the microwave beeps I take the glass out. The glass is warm, but not hot, and I take a sip of the milk. "Good?" I smile and nod, drinking the liquid from the cup and putting it in the sink beside me. He picks me up again and brings me over to the bean bags again, placing me down and covering me with a blanket, sitting beside me. I yawn and smile, whispering goodnight as I slip into unconsciousness once again.

Heyyyy.. Sorry it's so short and rushed guys, just not feeling great tonight and I'll try to get a short out tomorrow because I'm babysitting most the day because my mom ignores kids after the first 20 minutes and I'm not great with kids. I'll try to get something, even if it's a mid day short or a short chapter during the night but I'll probably be pretty tired. I went to the doctors today to get a draw for testing to see my vit levels and how my iron is doing but thank you for the support and love! Also, almost 100 reads?! You guys are so wonderful and I love you ALL! <3 Have a good night day and or morning!
Word count: 1246