Down with the Curiousity

Okay guys, so I wanna start with this will be short! I apologize however I am still a person and I'm in high school with a lot going on. Thank you all for being so understanding though! I'll still post because I enjoy this but it'll probably be more during the day for the next week or so. If it changes I'll let you know! Thank you for the support!

Today was a busy day. Sundrop was watching the other kids so I decided to explore a bit.

I've noticed a stage above the ballpit and a door close by. When Sundrop isn't looking, I sneak over to the door and peek my head in. I'm greeted by stairs and a light switch. I flick the light and close the door behind me. Looking up the stairs, and slowly creep up them. Once I reach the top of the stairs theres an open room with drawings of sun's and moon's all over. I look over to an open curtain, light shining through. I peek out from the wall, the daycare below. I decide this must be Sun and Moon's room and I stop off the stage and back out the room.

When I get down to the stairs and open the door Sundrop is standing there, waiting. "Y/n.. What're you doing." I look at the door and back up at him. "I'm sorry- I was just looking.." He looks up at the stage and hums. "How bout' this, I'll show you around tonight and we can have a sleepover over. But don't go in my room without me, okay?" I nod and smile.

We go back to playing and we do face paint, finger painting, drawing, movies, puppets, and then we wave the kids goodbye. Sundrop picks me up and grabs a blanket. I yawn and he opens the door, turning the light on and brings me up to his room. He puts me down on the couch and tosses the blanket on me. "You seem tired. We'll explore in the morning, okay? Just don't go anywhere without me, some places aren't made for people here, okay?" I nod and roll on my side. "Thank you Mr. Sunny." He nods andbsits down against a wall. "No problem kiddo." And with a soft goodnight, I fall asleep.

Again, sorry it's short and not much detail but as I mentioned earlier I'm not doing great.
Word count: 407