Parts and Service

Uh- Hi? Haha...Sorry it's been a while..BUT ILL TRY TO GET BACK INTO A SHCEDULE I SWEAR! High-school year and grades are closing so I'm really occupied- I have choices for my classes but I need to talk to my councilor and all that.. I also HAVE to pass Drivers Ed this year cause I can't take it twice so I'll be pretty pre-occupied. Love youuuu!

It was another long day that I got to spend with Aunt Roxy and Uncle Freddy. The others were also busy- It was a tour day. Chica wasn't evolved but she wanted to help with the kids... Monty's Golf Course was one of the many stops on the tour. I haven't gotten to hear much about it but Chica and Papa ended up going to 'parts and Service' whe the tour ended and the kids were sent home... It was bad enough for the plex to close.. "Aunty please! I wanna go see papa!" Roxy picks me up, sighing. I have been screaming snd crying for almost 2 hours now qand she's finally started to cave. "Alright alright fine..! Cmon I'll carry you over." I nod and throw my hands up ss she lifts me up. We walk through the plex to the back entrances where usually just employees are allowed. The doors are labeled and she opens parts and Service, closing it behind her and setting me down, grabbing my hand. "Stay close. They don't clean this place much and there's a lot of tools that help us anomatronics, but would hurt a person, especially someone your size." I nod, standing close to her leg as we walk down the hall to one of the rooms. She opens the door and Chica is sat there next to Papa. "Chica. You okay? What're you doing in here?" Roxy sounds concerned and Chica turns around. "Oh- Hey Hon. I'm alright- It was just a dent.. Sundrop wasn't so fortunite... Monty hit a ball like one of the kids asked using his ability and it went straight through Sundrop.. They've done most the repairs but some of the wires needed to be replaced.. He's actually why it wasn't me- Mainly because I was holding a kid. My back was turned but he was watching and he tried to stop the golf ball. He should be okay but the wires- they might not work.." Roxy nods and let's my hand go, kneeling down to my height and grabbing my attention. "Papa's not feeling well, okay?.. He might not be okay or get better but we don't know that yet..Be careful around him." Nodding I carefully approach and climb up next to him, hugging his arm while the charging station holds him in a sit form on the bench. "It'll be okay Y/N.. He'll be ok. We'll make sure of it." I nod and lay my head on his arm, getting comfy. Roxy sits down next to Chica, worried about her well being. Several hours pass and Roxy gets up, stretching. "Alright kid. You gotta get back to the daycare." I shake my head, hugging his arm and lifting my head to shake it. "Y/N. You can't sleep here." I pout, crossing my arms but still holding his arm. "Yes I can..!" She rolls her eyes and walks over, trying to pick me up. I anchor onto Sundrops arm, screaming. "LET ME GO, NO! I WON'T LEAVE!" Roxy growls a little, pulling some more. "Y/N let's let's, it's not SAFE for you to stay here! You can stay with me if the issue is being alone." Now kicking I try to push her away with my legs. "NO!" About 5 minutes of this goes by and eventually I lose my grip. "NO! NO NO NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO STOP!" Roxy covers one of her ears, holding me with her arm with the other. "Kid quick SCREAMING!" Flinching a little I shut up, noticing movement in the corner of my eye but not able to see. "Roxy, why is Y/N crying..?" She stops and turns, Sundrop in both our views now. "You're awake?- You're awake! Are you okay?!" He nods and gets up, approaching us. "I'm fine. But Y/N- are you okay? Whats going on?" I start pushing on Roxy again and she hands me over to Sundrop. "They were upset. You weren't awake and we had to leave- They can't sleep here. But they didn't wanna leave you." He nods, taking me and holding me to his side. "Thanks Roxy. I'll handle them from here though." She nods and waves, heading to her room as Sundrop carries me to the daycare and up to his room. He sets me down on the couch and crouches down. "Now kiddo, why would you give Roxanne a hard time..?" Pouting I cross my arms, huffing. "She wanted to take me away from you..! I didn't wanna leave you alone..It looked scary in there.. I wouldn't wanna be alone in that!" He smiles softly, a small sigh escaping. "Kiddo who was gonna stay with you? You would've been alone anyways." I shake my head no, throwing my arms to my side. "Nuh-uh! Papa was there! You weren't gonna leave me!" His smile grows and he pats my head. "I wasn't awake though. I wouldn't of been able to do anythi- Hm..Hold on, Moondrop is tired of being stuck inside." I nod and he gets up, turning the light off, the sun and moo N shifting and changing places as the clothes go dark. "Y/N! Kiddo, are you okay?! What happened?! Did Roxy hurt you. I swear to god-" I giggle, smiling, jumping up once he's close enough and hugging him. "Papa!" He stops, a bit lost. "Papa..?" I nod, pushing off of him to look at him. "Papa! Sunny said you'd like it- Do you not wanna be called Papa..?" He shakes his head frantically, his eyes a hit wide. "What, no- of course not! If that's how you feel you call me that alright? I'm just- shocked is all." I nod, smiling.

Yawning I stretch and he chuckles, setting me down on the couch. "Tired? I heard you put up a fight in Parts and Service." I nod, my eyes closing a little as I try to keep them open. "Mhm.. Do you have any lullabies..?" He nods with a smile, a click coming from inside as music starts playing in a soft tune. He pats my head and tucks me in on the couch, waiting for me to fall asleep before leaving to charge.

Apologies for how short it is, I don't have much motivation lol. I hope it was okay though. Just a little short thing for you guys.
Word count: 1142