Five | Brothers

**The characters/aesthetics chapter updated**

Right now I was currently getting ready to go shopping

Right now I was currently getting ready to go shopping. Leonardo had let me know my cars were coming today. I had them shipped before we left for America because I was not about to leave them there without me.

I had Frank Ocean blasting on my Tv. Music just helped me get things done. I couldn't be bothered to do anything to my hair so I just left my curls in their natural state.

For shirt I wore a long sleeve black crop top. Then I just put on some high waisted khaki pants. I went with basic uptowns because the rest of my shoes are still in their suitcase. For my jewelry I just put on my everyday pieces.

I also grabbed a shoulder purse to carry my phone and money and other shit

I also grabbed a shoulder purse to carry my phone and money and other shit. Right before I put my phone in my purse Milani texted me. She's one of my friends that Ivan took in. The other one is Kingston.

I forgot to mention that they lived in New York. Basically took them in when he found them in some trafficking auction. Like two or so years ago they found their parents so they went back to them.

It hurt to see them go but it's fine. Every summer they'd come back to spend time with me. But now we can finally see each other again.

Back to the text, she was just letting me know that they're on their way back to New York. For the past two months they were on a mission in South America. I would've joined them but I was simply being lazy and chose not to.

Anyways I was done getting ready so I headed downstairs. Since I was thirsty I went to the kitchen to get a water bottle but it wasn't empty like I hoped it would be. There sat four guys that looked around my age, a child, a lady, and Leonardo.

Hearing me walk in they all looked towards my way with wide eyes. So much for avoiding awkward situations. Great. Now I've gotta talk to people. "Uh. Hi?"

They just continued to stare at me staying silent. Slowly I was becoming more impatient. I must have forgot to mention that I have anger issues. "The fuck are you all staring at?" I said with no emotion knowing it'd get them out of their daze.