Six | Meeting People

Right now we were all sitting in the living room

Right now we were all sitting in the living room. After I introduced myself they all said their hellos and then helped me bring my shit up to my room.

I guess I will be setting up my room later seeing as they want to talk right now. So far I've learned the names of all of them. Liam, Leon, Luis, Leo, and Xavier. Looks like someone likes the letter L.

The L siblings are my step brothers. Leo is my half brothers. Xavier is just a family friend who apparently lives here.

Now as for their mom, Davina, she's got called into work cause her workers can't do shit alone. She's the CEO of her very own fashion business.

Seeing as I was literally living with a mafia don they didn't need to have that talk with me. But they let me know the basement is where they do their work. I definitely will be joining in on that.

Feeling someone's glaze on me I moved my sunglasses down to my eyes off my head. Now that my eyes were blocked I looked around to find who was staring at me. Xavier.

I'll admit it he's a little attractive. Maybe a lot. Okay he's very attractive. A smirk grew on my face seeing that he's been staring at me for a couple minutes.

Where's the rules part I be read-"So we have some rules that everyone follows." Leonardo suddenly said. There they are. I nodded my head silently telling him to continue.

Rule 1: Don't leave the house without notifying one of us

Rule 2: Respect. "Respect goes both way. Respect us and we respect you"

Rule 3 : Please limit the cursing

Rule 4: Dress however you want but appropriate for wherever you're going

Rule 5: No boyfriends. "Go ahead and have boy friends but no boyfriends. You don't need waste of time distractions."

Rule 6: Carry a weapon on you at all times

Rule 7: Get good grades. "I expect good grades from you as I've seen your past ones and your IQ."

"Ok. These seem reasonable seeing as we're in the mafia. But rules 3 and 5 might not be abided." I said sternly leaving no room to change my mind.

I was done talking so I headed to my room to decorate. Putting on my 'Throwbacks' playlist I began decorating.

About maybe two hours later I was finish and I was obsessed. I loved the black and white theme. It just looked so clean.