Chapter Two

P.O.V: DUSTIN

I finally finished my painting, it took me a few hours to do, I had no plan in mind, but that's how my best work is done. I go to grab my phone to take a picture but looking down at my hands I realize that it's not entirely a good idea. The more I look around I realize just how much paint I got everywhere, I carefully get up trying not to get more paint on my clothes as I go to the bathroom to wash my hands. After I finish washing my hands I grab a cloth and clean up the mess in my room. I take a picture of my painting and put it on my reel on Instagram, and check my notifications, some mobile game notifications, cleared. Instagram likes, will get back to that later... Missed Snapchat calls from Certified Cum Dumpster? Why did Viren try to ring me five times? I try to check for messages to see the context but there's nothing but keysmashes, indecipherable. Maybe they were trying to keysmash more but instead he accidentally called five times? Something doesn't seem right... I login to my computer and go immediately onto Discord and video call Viren. The call answers and I can see their chair and their bedroom. I don't see him though, nowhere to be seen, but how did they answer? The audio finally kicks in and I hear very loud screaming coming from somewhere in the room.

"Dude! I was fucking around! I didn't actually expect him to respond, figured the man was busy and to be fair. I was right! I sent that fucking DM literally a year ago! As soon as I hit one million, I was drunk!"

"What the fuck is happening!?"

"I just can't function..."

More screaming ensues from there, my ears are hurting from how loud the screaming is, I turn down the volume so I don't go deaf. I continue watching my screen as the screaming dies down, then it goes silent and I see the blankets on Viren's bed move, and their face emerge from their blankets, kind of like a blanket version of the sun from the Teletubbies.

"Viren?" I question him quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Are you calm now?"

"I don't know... My throat hurts too much to keep screaming... But I'm still freaking out... Just on the inside now..." Viren responds.

"I'm just going to take that as a yes."

"As you should."

"So... Can I ask what happened?" I ask, slightly concerned

"Uh... Yeah you can... Do you remember when I came to visit you and got drunk last year when I hit one million subscribers."

~*Flashback*~

"Woo!" Party time!" Viren excitedly shouts.

"How much have you had to drink, Viren?"

"Not enough." Viren responds, drunkenly trying to do the finger-guns gesture.

"..."

"Okay, I may or may not have forgotten how many drinks I had... But it's all cool! We're celebrating! I finally hit a million on my channel and I'm feeling awesome! And a little bit sick! But awesome still!"

"I'm going to grab you a bucket, Viren."

"It's probably for the best... Oh! Can I have some nachos?"

"I don't... I don't have nachos... I think I have some Doritos in the emergency stash I buy for you specifically when you come over"