• Ouch •

• Monty Pov •

- back to the beginning of the day -

as soon as y/n left i sighed.

Freddy walked up "well how do you feel? was everything good?"

"it was good yeah. i just, i don't know if this will work. I'm not human. they are."

"guess that is a big concern. i don't have a good answer for you" he sat on the other side

chica and Roxy came up

"aaaa that went so well!!" chica came up excited, Roxy following close behind.

they all sat at the table.

"so, Monty, what's the plan now?" Roxy asked me, raising an eyebrow

"no idea."

"well we have a show today. practice is mandatory."

"yeah."

i was thinking about y/n. they seemed so happy with me. their smile is so sweet.

we went to the stage that would be lifted. we did a run through of the songs and it went well. something started to happen with Freddy. i wasn't sure.

when we got up there everything was going as planned. there was y/n. I winked at them and they went red. adorable.

then Freddy fell over. that was not going as planned. the floor started to go back down.

"Freddy hey are you okay?" chica knelt beside him

he didn't respond. some matinence guy came in and took him to parts and service to see what was up.

that's when things changed. i was angry. i wanted to hurt people. i didn't have control of my thoughts. i caught on quickly and locked myself in my room as fast as possible.

as i ran from the stage chica asked where i was going. i didn't respond. i couldn't. i just had to go. now. i had to go right now.

my room felt darker.

Vanessa came in and told me a kid was around. and to catch him.

a kid. a child. something easy to eat. to bite. to kill.

another knock on the door. minutes after Vanessa.

"hey Monty you okay in there?" the voice called out. it was familiar.

"who the hell is it and what do you want?" i growled out

"i just want to check on you" the voice remained at the same tone. calm.

i opened the door. it was y/n. they were here.

"y/n. there's a kid out you know? something is wrong."

"i know. the kid is with Freddy. he's okay. i found him"

"really? wow. you're hot and smart."

"ah" their face froze again, as if trying to figure what i just said.

"and cute. listen, take care of the kid. I'm not feeling like myself. check in tomorrow. i don't want to hurt you."

they stopped and looked at me for a second. as if i were someone they'd never seen before.

"are you okay?" they asked looking me directly in the eyes

i hated this feeling. i don't want them to hate me again. i put my hand on their shoulder and pushed them out of the room. as lightly as i could. "stay safe y/n."