• Anger won't solve anything •

(if you read the last chapter, ignore everything that happened and y/n is still with the doctor)

• Monty Pov •

"they blame Bonnie's disappearance on me and wonder why I'm so angry all the time." i tore apart my room again. everything that was in one pissed me off. everything was split open and tore apart

Vanessa walked by and noticed me. she groaned and slammed on the glass "I SWEAR TO GOD MONTGOMERY. STOP TEARING APART YOUR ROOM"

I flipped her off and went back to it. fuck Vanessa i don't give a damn

soon Freddy came by and opened the door

"Freddy. if you want to walk out with all your limbs i suggest leaving. fuck. off." i pressed hard on the last two words while glaring at him

"Monty. what is wrong?"

"fucking everything?? I'm soft with one thing and now i ruin it? maybe i should just, oh i don't know stop being nice at all"

Freddy didn't move. the first wise choice he's ever made "is this because of y/n?"

"OF COURSE IT FUCKING IS WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK?"

"Bonnie's disappearance is bugging you. i know it is."

i punched the wall "yeah and maybe if everyone didn't blame every bad thing on me i wouldn't be so 'scary'"

"the bunny lady y/n found. she confessed to it. everyone is off your back now"

"y/n was right to punch her. i don't like feeling like this freddy. I've never felt like this. liking someone is the worst feeling in the world."

Freddy stepped in. and sat down. even though the couch had a huge rip in the middle. i stayed standing, staring at the wall.

"you and Bonnie were close. is that why you're scared to be close to y/n? anyone really. after what happened you just. shut everyone out"

"maybe."

Freddy had a point. fear had a control over me.

"i hurt them. and cried. I've never cried. i never knew i could cry. Roxy's pissed at me, chica is. understanding but concerned. and y/n said they'd forgive me but i just dont deserve it."

"you do. they know you care. and they care."

"they can't go near me. everyone's concerned. kids won't come near me." i paused for a second "I'm not supposed to be emotional. but here i am"

"you're often emotional, you think anger isn't an emotion? i am a good therapist"

i laughed at that. "sure."

"let's go to y/n. come on"

"but I'm not allowed?"

"no one said that."

"chica did."

"she must've misheard"

i turned around. done pouting at the wall.

"please take me to them"

we both walked to the first aid place. they were there. so was the doctor.

"hello Freddy, Montgomery. what brings you down here?"

"we wanted to check on y/n" Freddy spoke for both of us

"go ahead, they're asleep though"

"thank you" Freddy nodded his head at the doctor on the way in

they were there, of course. sleeping as the doctor said. this place wasn't well made. but it worked.

y/n looked at peace when they were asleep. their face looked much better than this morning. i put my hand on theirs. that seemed to startle them awake.

they smiled at me. and put their other hand onto of mine.

"hello gorgeous. you doing good?" i asked

they nodded

"can't talk right now?"

they nodded again.

"I'm sorry. again."

they traced a heart on my hand.

"still find a way to be cute while you can't talk huh?"

they looked away

"hah, still can't handle compliments i see"

they moved both their hands away and so i did too

and when i did they shook their head furiously and put their hands back

"HAHA okay." i put my hand back.

they smiled again.

"alright, listen, when you're all good, you and me are gonna play golf again. your ball is waiting for you"

they nodded and did a thumbs up

"and I'll,, win" they said slowly

"don't talk, your hand talking is cute"

they slapped my hand lightly

"you don't want me to talk to you? alright guess I'll go"

"you whore" they spoke lightly

i laughed at them

Freddy just sat on the side smiling at the both of us. i just remembered he was here when he chimed in, "i see what you meant saying you were soft for them"

"Freddy. shut up" i glared at him

"you're.. soft,, for me?" y/n held my hand

"absolutely not, you disgust me." i kissed their forehead and got up

y/n laughed quietly and waved.

"bye, get better fast, we got a date soon."

they nodded. and me and Freddy left.

"so how long do you think they'll have to be here?" i asked the doctor

"just the rest of the day, they'll need two days off to rest, but luckily i took care of it quickly enough to not have extensive wait time"

"thank you" i said

"of course."

hello!! thank you again for reading ❤️♥️❤️ it's getting happier now :DD