• At least I've got you. Finale •

• Monty POV •

I didn't leave them.

it would've been funny though.

when we were finished, or rather i was, we headed back up. and of course Vanessa was there.

"you two. i know what you did. there's cameras everywhere you know!" Vanessa out her hands on her hips and glared at us

"you watched us fuck? well pay up that shit won't be free." i started mimicking her actions

"Montgomery i swear to god. you can't be doing these things. i don't care if you like each other, you're a robot" Vanessa rolled her eyes

"and?? i didn't ask??"

"listen. I've refrained from telling management because i know how you are, constantly flirting with anything in sight, but this is too far."

"and what will management do huh? they barely listen to anyones complaints."

"i don't know. but i hope something happens."

Vanessa grabbed y/ns arm and pulled them away

"hey, hey, hold on you can't just drag them" i kept up with Vanessa

"yes i can. fuck off before i offer them to scrap you"

"Vanessa were are we going?" y/n was quiet up until now

"you're getting out. it's late. go home"

y/n looked at me for help.

"Seriously what the fuck are you doing?" i was close to yelling

"This is my job. and my job is to make sure the animatronics work and that no one tampers with them. and y/n will be fired as soon as I can make it happen"

"okay fun police. who pissed in your Cheerios god damn."

"you two are always getting on my damn nerves." Vanessa looked at y/n. "you are fucking stupid. out of everyone i thought, 'oh here's someone who actually knows how to work properly' then you pull this shit. you pulled so much shit. what do you think you gain? Montgomery is a bot. he could malfunction. he isn't human. you'd be better off leaving and finding someone to love that isnt weird as fuck. and someone who isn't a robot. and someone who won't rip your face open."

y/n normally was upbeat and cheery. and annoying sometimes. but now they weren't any of those things.

"i know." they said, only looking at the ground

"y/n. Vanessa is a bitch don't listen to her okay?" i said

they both looked at me.

"this won't work out for you, you know. you're making it harder than it needs to be"

"just fuck off Vanessa."

"fine! fine. you two can get fucked yourselves." Vanessa said walking away

y/n watched her leave. "Monty. she does have a point."

"i know."

"why does everything keep going wrong?" y/n looked like they were on the verge of tears

"hey, come here" i opened my arms up for a hug and they came over and cried, hugging tightly. "as long as we have each other I will make it okay."

"but Vanessa. she'll do something."

"and i have her threatening staff on a recording. anddd i sent it to management. so."

"oh."

i kissed them

"she's a bitch, never liked her"

"true."

Vanessa wasn't fired but she did get reprimanded. Monty and y/n got closer with time. Gregory started to meet more people and grow up in a loving environment, Monty stepped in as a father, but Freddy did it better.

i think this is were I'll end it off. this is a pretty small story but it started off fast and i think that's an issue OSHSJ. i will be writing another, and probably using a lot of this story to make up for it being cut so short. it will be different but i will have similar aspects. I'll work it out and post the first chapter soon.

thank you for reading! i appreciate you all ❤️❤️❤️