Ink

Quirk: Ink

Quirk Type: Transformation

Quirk Class: Liquid

Ability - The user can shift their body into black ink. Ink already forms on their body naturally but it rests as some type of tattoo. The user can turn their entire body into ink but doing so makes the user less conscious and woozy, like they are on some type of drug. So the user prefers to keep most of their form solid despite the fact they can't be hurt when they are ink. The user can turn some arteries or blood vessels in their body into ink and can spray them out by making the exit point also ink. Ink that they fire off will stick to where it lands like proper ink.

Combat Range: Medium

Disadvantage/s: - The more of their body they construct to be ink, the more stupid they become.

- The attack can only blind opponents or disrupt their movements as it is only ink.

Special Moves: Squid Flush - The user jumps into the air and makes their insides explode with ink. They then make most of their body ink, minus the back or front depending on which way they are firing. A huge slush of black ink explodes out, reaching around 20 feet away. The user is in a haze after that and usually takes half an hour to fully get back to normal.

Hero/Villain Name ideas: Parch, Black Sky, Octopus

My Input (not necessary): This is a weird quirk as it has both strong and weak effects. I picture the user having this quirk to be in class 1-b as it definitely is useful but the side effects drag them down.