Defensive Aura

Quirk: Defensive Aura

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Class: Energy and Mental

Ability - The user can enhance their negative emotions to outside of their body. From emotions of anger, sadness, stress, guilt and others, the user can emit a purple aura around their body. This aura enhances those emotions and make the user feel even worse then what they were feeling. The aura is like a shield around the user that stops all attacks from making contact with the user. A soft barrier a millimetre away from the user. The user can survive great heights and a building collapsing on them with this quirk.

Combat Range: Close and None

Disadvantage/s: - The user can only use this quirk if they are in a bad mood.

- The emotions of the user is enhanced so they feel much worse and often stops logical reasoning. 

- The amount of negative emotions are enhanced so much in the user that they can pass out and give themselves horrible migraines during a fight. 

Special Moves: None

Hero/Villain Name ideas: Dragon, Phantom Armour, Omni

My Input (not necessary): This is a powerful defense quirk but I believe it is balanced as it has no assault potential other then being invulnerable. But thanks to the enhanced negativity the quirk brings they may knock themselves out if they can't beat the opponent fast enough.