Chapter 5 two new rangers

Jason and others just found the commander centre and they saw two rangers of this earth.   Practicing fight putties in the commander centre. They are gold and purple ranger that this Zordon and alpha 5 got.
Then they demorph who are you guys said Kira and Stella Yamato who are brother and sister and then Jason and others said we are the power rangers of the original world. Wow said, Stella and Kira.
That means you our teammates said Kira and yup said, Stella
Then alpha 5 and Zordon of this earth welcome rangers of the original world of power rangers welcome.
Then Jason and others explain what happened to their Zordon in the 90s.
Wow, I can't believe I died to save your world aka your earth and other planets aka other Zordon did that for you guys said Zordon.
I hope you will help me with this problem called Rita for this earth and then he started to explain what happened to his ranger team and he was the red ranger while Rita was the green ranger.
Wow said Jason and others our Zordon was a wizard, not a ranger that is why he recruited us to defeat her aka our Rita And Tommy was the evil green ranger for a little bit then we broke the spell his join our ranger team.
We promise you Zordon we will defeat this Rita for you said Kimberly and Tommy and Aisha and zack and billy and Jason with Stella and Kira.
Then they say power rangers
End of chapter 5