Chapter 1: Chapter 1: The book worm is always the important one.

Andrea never knew if it was possible to wind up in the other dimensions. She had read about the rather slim possibilities in the rather huge library in her house, reaching with a ladder that was made for a library. She always did like the library the most, it made her feel at peace.

Andrea had picked out a book in the theories and inter-dimensional, alternate dimensions, and anything to do with the omega verses section in the house library. The library always had good books, sometimes she even found some books that were declared illegal years or centuries ago.

People might find it odd to see the daughter of the most powerful, influential, and well-known, and rich Yurei nobleman in the more secluded part of her family library. But for Andrea, it didn't matter saying that she was the 4th daughter of the Von Licht-Himmel family despite being born second after the oldest daughter, Callisto Raina Von lich Himmel.

She was known as the 4th daughter because she had been found 4th and because she was known after the births of her two other sisters. She thought that it was better than her only parent keeping her in the countryside for the first quarter of her life though. It gave her a bit more freedom if she were to ever be asked.