Chapter 2: Ending up in another place isn't fun

And yet here she was in the home of the man who had caused her birth parent and sworn aunt's demise and almost the extinction of her siblings, herself. And what was left of the Von lich Himmel bloodline.

Nightmare stared at her with cold eyes as she squirmed in her seat at the family kitchen in his and the meme squad's current home. Her two younger siblings were playing with Cross and Error. Andrea did not like that, not one bit. She didn't trust them with her tea much less with her beloved and lovely younger siblings. But she had to accept her current situation since she was stuck in Dreamswap. Her mother's (cough her Dad cough) home Multiverse.

She couldn't go to Jr. It was surrounded and occupied by government officials. But anything was better than THIS. She didn't even want to accept this as her current situation anyway.

Sweet little Kassandra and Kanta were playing peek-a-boo while playing with some other toys. While Error and Cross watched them with amused and warm eyes. Andrea did not like that, not one bit, she didn't trust the reasons why these people would gladly take in the children of the man who was behind the suffering of their leader, best friend, and found family member.

Nor did she understand why she and Error had similar string magic, her strings were yellow like her Dad's sworn sister's wings, as yellow as the sun, and warm as the hottest fire. And as thin and thick to cut someone is half while keeping everything in order and tangled up like that of a spider web. Enric and Mona would have gone insane with all the conspiracy theories surrounding Error, theirs, and Andrea's similar string magic. But it wasn't important anyhow, well at least not for Andrea that is. She had assumed that she was made through magic similar to Error's two children with Blue.

It wasn't much of a secret that Enric and Mona's other parent was Error. Andrea and her siblings already knew that, they found out during the Maize revolution. They didn't take it too well, but they didn't blame them though. They decided not to tell them in the meantime. They were fighting a war and they couldn't lose the Bluebell siblings as their allies because of the sibling parentage.

Although it made her mad that that man didn't even know about the BlueBell Siblings Existence. But then again her own other parent most likely doesn't know anything about her. Just like Nightmare and Cross did about THEIR other children. Who happened to be Andreas' half-siblings because of their shared parent which is the children's Dad.

While Andrea knew that Error is the other parent of the BlueBell siblings. They on the other hand did NOT know that. The Bluebell siblings were living in a way in blissful ignorance that they were related to Error, one of the members of the meme squad that killed their best friend's only parent that they even knew growing up and triggered the Maize revolution and the events that followed it after.

It made Andera's heart feel rather immensely guilty whenever the siblings would try to find out more about their other parent. She had seen them come over to the information guild and ask to find at least some leads on their missing parent.

But it wasn't like she didn't tell them because she didn't want to tell them. But because she wasn't allowed to. There's an unspoken rule on the matter of information and interfering concerning outsiders of the family and the guild. The Himmel's children need to keep the information concerning unknown biological parents of close ones a secret. It was one of older sister Callisto's rules concerning information, Callisto always did like to keep information.