Jimin Ver.

“What do they give you?” you ask again as you didn’t believe the stuff that they put into your sugar daddy mouth.
“Viagra. They said it’s just vitamins,” Jimin reported to you regarding what his friend gave him.
“And why do you simply take that?” you hit his shoulder when he hovers your body. His pants tighten as the ‘vitamin’ effect already takes place. Moving his hips up and down just to make his needy c*ck meet with your p*ssy.

“They lie to me,” he mumbled against your neck. He seems cold on the outside but inside he is still immature. Easy to be deceived. “I need you right now,” his uneven breath escaped from his lips and brushed your ears. You pull him in and start kissing his moist lips while your fingers travel to his hair. His hand shamelessly sneaks inside your shirt and plays with your b*east. The tip of his nose rests on your heated cheek while his mouth inhales air.

Your breath hitching when you feel Jimin’s finger massaging your n*pple. He helps you discard your shirt before throwing it across the room. He swirled his tongue around your hardened peaks that made you moan. You sank your nail into his biceps when he started sucking on it. Giving both your b*east the same attention makes your blood rush faster to your c*it. 

“Up. Sit on my face,” he lies on his back after removing his boxer. His length rested on his abdomen waiting for your touch. He grunted when you slowly slid your wet panties down to your ankles. He likes seeing you undress in front of him. Jumping on the bed, you spread your legs and rest on your knees. “Why are you not facing me?” his breath fanning your wet c*nt sent a shiver down your spine.

“I want to take care of ‘him’,” you hold his length and start pumping before taking him in your mouth. His salty prec*m being tasted by your tongue. “F*ck baby. You make me feel so good,” he sucked a sharp breath when he felt his crown strike the back of your throat. You whimper with his c*ck in your mouth when he parting your p*ssy lips and working on your c*it. Licking and sucking continuously makes you squirm on top of him.

“Da..daddy. Slow a bit. I want to c*m already,” his amazing tongue always makes you release first.
“It’s only my tongue dear. I’m sure you can hold it,” he makes you relax by giving slow and wide stroking with his tongue. You continue licking his d*ck and sucking on his b*ll while he is holding his hips still so he doesn’t gag you.

“Ride me,” he ordered. You put his tip at your s*it before sinking onto it. “Sh*t. You take me like a good girl,” he lifted his upper body to kiss you while letting you adjust to his size. Pushing him back on the bed, you start riding him with your hand resting on his bulky chest. You set your pace gradually but are disturbed by him. He makes you lie on top of him “You keep clenching like that but ride me slowly. You want to see me suffer, right?” he spread your b*tt cheeks and thrust his hips recklessly. Your scream and his growl fill the rooms when both of you build pleasure for each other. 

“Sh*t..F..F*ck!” he panted when his paces became sloppy and released his seed deep inside you. Covering mouth to silence your loud sound when you milking over his d*ck. “You’re doing so good, that feels incredible,” he praised you while still panting. Feeling something not good in your stomach, you ditch him and run to the bathroom. You wretched all over the toilet bowl. 

“Are you ok? Did I make you gag just now?” Jimin kneels beside you and helps you to put the robe to cover your body. He ties your hair with the hairband that he always carries on his wrist. Sitting on the floor when your knees lost their power because you suddenly remember you missed your period this month.
"Jimin, I think I'm pregnant," staring at you with a clenched jaw. Even without the words you know he is furious about the news you just hit him with.