𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 • 𝙒.𝙈*

Pairing: Wanda Maximoff x Fem!Reader
Warnings: Smut 18+, switch!reader, soft sex, unspecified age gap, thigh riding, praise, fingering, pet names, fluff, mentions of death, loss, crying, hints towards depression, language.

WC: 1.6k

                      ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

It's been five years since the Blip. Most people keep telling you to move on and get over Wanda, but how can you? How can you forget the love of your life? It's impossible.

Your sister, Natasha, keeps saying that there's nothing you could've done. Deep down, you know it's true, but every single day you wish it was you instead of her.

You miss her kisses and cuddles, her unique scent, her laugh, her bright green eyes that were always full of love and adoration.

Almost every night, you're sobbing, hugging into her pillow and pretending it's her. It sounds pathetic to anyone else, but to you, it's the only thing keeping you somewhat sane.

Natasha comes by to check on you every single day. You don't say much, but you both know you appreciate it. Before she did you would hardly ever come out of bed, or even move from your one position. You'd lay down on your starting at the ceiling, wasting minutes, hours, days, watching the sunlight drip in and out of the room before the moon light took its place.

You don't know what you'd do without her. Yelena also went missing in the Blip, leaving both of you dependent on each other. Her and Yelena having a slightly closer bond, after the Ohio mission, Nat had always had the urge to protect her at all costs, the same happened with you after they'd helped you escape the Red Room. Tonight was different, however. Tony and the team came up with a plan on how to bring everyone back, and if this works, you could finally have Wanda back in your arms.

——————————
Three days later
——————————

The team goes back in time, and just as you are instructed, you bring them back after exactly one minute. But when they come back something is very wrong, you can feel it. Clint drops himself into the ground with tears in his eyes. Natasha nowhere in sight.

"Clint... Where's Nat?" You ask cautiously, walking closer, your eyes glossing over at the dark reality of this moment.

He shakes his head and sobs into his hands. You go over to him, dropping down to his level, pulling him close, letting him cry on your shoulder. Your own tears start to fall.

"She's gone, isn't she?" You ask quietly, a single tear sliding down your cheek. Rogers and Banner look at each other before everybody looks towards the broken man in your arms, waiting for his response.

"I tried to stop her, b-but she pulled me back," he sobs. "God- why? Fuck! Why'd she have to jump!"

"You know there's nothing you could've done," you tell him exactly what Natasha would always say to you. You didn't know the full details of her death, but you do know that if she did it intentionally, it was for good reason.

He holds up a glowing orange stone in his hand before handing it to you. "I'm so sorry, Y/n," he whispers, hugging you closer. You hug him back and take a quick breath, wiping your watery eyes.

You need to be strong; it's what Nat would've wanted. Slowly you unwrap your arms from Clint and hand the stone to Tony. You stay silent for the whole journey to your room, feeling the team's burning gazes on you as you leave the lab and head to your assigned bedroom, the moment the door shuts, you sob out loud.

You've lost everyone.

You start to scream at the top of your lungs, outraged at the world for doing this, for taking away the people you love, for robbing your sisters and girlfriend of full happy lives.