Into another world

Floor 75: Dungeon
3rd POV

Asuna has just sacrificed herself and Kirito has lost the will to fight.

"You are just determined to ruin this for me, aren't you?" Kayaba said slightly disappointed.

*Clang*

Kayaba slashed Kirito's sword out of his hand.

Kayaba then continued, "I bet this isn't the way you pictured all of this ending, but your fate was sealed the SECOND you challenged me." Kayaba then ready his sword to stab Kirito. "It's time to face reality, son. I'm the god of this world."

*Stab*
"This was never going to end any other way."

Kayaba retracts his sword and proceeds to sheaths it. As he did that he saw that Kirito's avatar is glow extremely bright but hasn't exploded into nothing.

"Huh that's weird I wonder why that's happening?"

As Kayaba contemplates why Kirito is still around shadows are filling the room consuming every single player. Filled with fear Kayaba opens his menu to teleport he says,

"Well I can't lie about your chances... but, you have my sympa- ghrkk"

Before Kayaba can finish talking his body starts getting crushed while getting brought into the shadows.

Now as Kirito's glowing body is the last one to remain, a girl appears from the shadows and embraces him while say,

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry it had to end this way my beloved but this what I can do right now."

As she said that Kirito's body and the shadows around the boss room disappear leaving no signs of the players.
                 ___________________

Today's a stupendous day for Emilia as she gets to visit the capital for the first time and is excited as anyone in her position would be.... if she didn't lose her handler. But no worries she find her eventually but right now it's time to explore.

Emilia POV

'Od I'm such a dunderhead for losing Ram. I hope she won't be too mad.'

'Don't worry Lia I'm sure she'll understand you if you tell her you got distracted looking at all that yummy food.'

'Yeah I hope she does-'

'Lia! That girl just stole your insignia!'

"Huh. Hey get over here thief!"

                 ___________________

Kirito POV

Kirito regained consciousness but cannot hear, feel, or see anything except a girl filled with shadows who tells him,

"I cannot meet you just yet."

Just as he heard that he suddenly regains his senses and notices he is above the air falling down crashing on a silver haired girl.

3rd POV

"Ouch! Where the hell am I cause this sure isn't heaven" Says Kirito.

"Hey where'd you even come from. Are you working with her." As Emilia says that she gets reaallly close to Kirito in a threatening manner.

"Huh. What!?"
_______________________________________

And that's it. I just wanted to get this out quick and short to see how I want this to go. I'm probably gonna get the 2nd chapter out tomorrow and a lot more longer so look forward to that I guess. Anyways I'm looking forward to whatever this is going to grow into.