2

Anxious...

Blood shot eyes...

Uneasiness...

Sign of a person who got scolded
and deprived of a vehicle by his
parents.
Jimin was sobbing until now,
as he remembered that he have to commute from their house to the campus.

'I'm really sorry Regine,
I can't even take you home now'...

'It's okay Jimin I understand, but next time...you have to study well so you don't have to be like this',

'How can he study well when he's lingering on some others nest', Jungkook blurted out, but not so clear for her to understand...while he suddenly felt a slight kicked on his legs, as Jimin glares at him.

'Ouch!',

'what did you say,Jungkook?',

'haha,Regine he was high though, don't mind him'... She frowned on his words,

'high?!, what kind of high...are you perhaps taking an illegal drugs,Jungkook?'...

'Babe, what I mean is high on someone...you know, more on...in love,ouch!!...hey that's harder than mine!'.

'What are you guys doing?',she peeked under the table,to see what it is...but got halted as Lawrence suddenly greets them, with her beautiful smile.

'Hi guys, mine if I join?',

'Of course Lawrence,feel free...by the way where's Jin?'...taking into a conversation,the person on the side felt uneasy...

Heart beats faster...

And hands trembled, as he felt nervous beside her.He tried not to be obvious but...

'Jungkook, what happened to you...you look uncomfortable',widening his eyes on Regine's words, he still make it cool just to lessen their suspicion.

'N-nothing', 'f*ck'...why did he even stuttering,she was just beside him but...he can't even speak properly.

'Hey, are you okay Jungkook?', Lawrence holds his hand...but he immediately took it off from her as he stands up from his seat...attempting to leave from there.

'Jungkook?',

'I'm sorry I need to go, I have something to do...see ya!', taking his things on the chair,he left them dumbfounded...well not for Jimin.

'Don't mind him,like what I've said he's high right'....

'Wait, I smell something fishy on your bestie...he wasn't like that, before Lawrence came here, is he perhaps'...

Lawrence was listening too, but she hasn't any clue on this...all she was thinking,is why Jungkook will act weird like that.

Meanwhile...

He hurriedly exit the cafeteria, trying to escape in that awkwardness. He doesn't want to get caught though, so he have to do that.But unluckily another person, block his way...or more on bumping into him.

'Why you're in a hurry Jungkook, is there something wrong?',taking a deep breath to calm his heart,he looks at him straight in eyes before saying...