36

5 years later.....

Gunshots echoes in the place, as police officers and some gang are throwing bullets to each other. It's been 1 hour since the raid and because the gang members was fully equipped....the polices were getting rammed.

"Where's Captain Jeon, still not here?".

"He's on his way now, they'll be here.... so just stay alive until we got they're back up."

"It's been an hour now, but this gang was notorious.....so it's hard to pull them down".

"Don't worry.....when Captain Jeon arrives it will be over".

And with that, the back ups came with Captain Jeon. Firing back to the enemies, he instructs them on their needed spot and proceed with a plan.
It's not even a minute, since he instructs them and the enemies was getting lesser. It's almost an hour when the operation was all cleared, as most of the members of the gang surrendered and also the Big Boss got caught. The officers felt relief as they only got some few co-officers that was wounded but no one died.....and that's all because of the Captain's plan.

"Sir......all was cleared now,but the officers that were wounded will go to the hospital. Do you want to come Sir"......

"Yes I will come, I have to make sure that all of them were fine. Just make sure to retrieve on the area and checked if it's all good and call the director that I'm here now."

"Yes Captain,"

*******

Jungkook's pov....

"Calling Doctor Kim....please proceed on the ER".

Stopping on what I'm doing, I raised my head on the speakers after hearing a familiar surname. But to think of it, he's not the only Kim in SK.....so I let it slide.

"Captain we need you on the ER, you need to check some files about the officers."

I nodded and went there with him, why I'm feeling uneasy after that. I already told myself that he's not the only Kim in SK right?.....'aishhhh'.

But as I walk through the open doors of the ER, someone caught my eyes. Wearing a doctor's gown and glasses on his eyes, he was writing something on his record book. Asking something on my co officers, I suddenly stops on my track. No.....my mind tells me to stop, coz I can't..... I can't face him after all these years. The guilt on my heart, that I ought to choose my career and family instead of him....still hunting me. But I don't regret it, I just regret that I didn't even explain to him everything. I turned around to leave that place, but......

"Captain Jeon, you're here!. We need some of your signatures".

'Fuck'........

******

Jin's pov....

"Captain Jeon, you're here!. We need some of your signatures".

Stopping on what I'm doing, I froze after hearing a familiar last name. Jeon.......Jeon......although he's not the only Jeon in SK, still.... I have a feeling that it was him. So I turn my attention on the person that was called Captain Jeon. And there his back was facing me, but I still recognized him. That firm back, ebony black hair and that posture. How can I even forget about him, the man who left me with no words. The man who abandoned me and left for his own good, yes..... It still hurts. My heart was in deep agony, why he have to return again.

"Ah uhm.... I thought you don't need me here,so I decided to go ".

Taking a deep breath, I tried to composed myself....

"I hope you don't mind Mr., but I need some signatures of you to admit most of your men to this hospital. So if you don't mind, please sign this".

"O.....of course I don't mind".

He took the record book with hesitation, without even looking at me. But me..... I can't stop looking at him, because I just realized that he hasn't changed at all. His eyes,nose ,lips, the whole face was totally all similar from before....before he left me. Heart.......will you please stop beating so fast for him, just please..... I don't want to hurt again.

"It's done.....hope you took care of my men."

"I always taking care of my patients, not like someone I know....."

Did I overboard ,

"thanks for your cooperation Captain Jeon."

I tried my best not to cracked, and as I said that I turn around and ought to leave him from there. But.....a hand stops me from doing so, and guess it was him.

"You're married?"......

******

Jin took back his hand from Jungkook's grip and gets awkward after hearing the word married.

"I'm sorry?......do you have your right to ask me that. I think you don't, so if you excuse me.... I'll take my leave now".

"Can we talk.....I just.....I just want to tell you something".

"Did that matters now, like what you've said.....I'm married.....so there's nothing to talk about. If you excuse me".......

"I'm sorry...... I'm so sorry....."

Jin didn't look back,but just stay like that for awhile. On Jin's mind, why saying sorry now when you've already done it. For 2 years....he almost got crazy, he was petrified when Jungkook didn't show up. Without a word......he just disappear in his life. But he realized.....he realized that it was useless. It's useless to wait, it's useless to just be like an idiot and thought that person loves you....but no he didn't. And so.....he tried to get out of that darkness,and tried to move on. Little by little, he pursue his career and did his best to become a good doctor. And that's when he made himself busy, just to forget about him. But why now.....now that he'd almost moving on. Almost?.....is that even questionable.

Taking a deep breath, as he puts his hands on his pockets. He turned back and look at him in the eyes. Doing this....is harder than he thought.

"Stop saying sorry, coz your sorry will never change the fact.....that you abandoned me for all these years. I know.... I know that I've done something bad to you too before.....but I thought you've already forgiven me. But guess where quits now, coz you've hurted me too. So..... I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, but I need to go on".

He left him......he left him in the middle of the busy corners of the ER. As many patients were in agony because of the physical pain on their bodies, Jungkook was the only person who's in pain because of his heart. It was broken, and the person whom he loves breaks it into pieces. But.....it was all his fault, he chose to be a coward and left him with no words. He left him in pain, just like the pain that Jin made when he had sex to Lorence. So their quits now?......that's the hardest thing to thought about, were that person has always been in your heart. Now....he's always been the one who'll asked this question over and over.

"How can I make you mine......again Jin".

The End Of season one.....
Season two.....
(How Can I Make You Mine....Again!! )