Part II

**FIVE YEARS LATER**

Nikki's POV

It's been five years since I saw Sam. I still call and stuff but it's not the same. I've been living with my boyfriend Dallas Winston for the past 3 years. After I left new york my mom and dad abandoned me in Tulsa because I started hanging around the Curtis gang. Now I'm part of the gang. Things hear suck. Me and dal said we would go somewhere I want to go back to New York to see sam. Dal said he has a younger sister there. (let's say dal is 19 years old). Maybe we could go and meet her and sam.

I was in bed looking up at the ceiling when two bit Mathews one of our gang members burst through the foots.
"Damn two can't you knock" I said putting the covers over me.
"Sorry doll pony got jumped pretty bad guys" he said out of breath. soon after dal came out of the shower in his jeans with no top on. I'm used to this.
"Is he ok" I asked
"Not really come on" he said. I got up and dressed in front of them. I was in my underwear so it was fine. I could hear there wolf whistles. There like family so I'm not really embarrassed.

After me and dal got changed we got in Dally's car well actually bucks but dal "borrowed" it. Let me say dal can be a really bad driver.
"Are you trying to kill us" two said.
"Yea dal I think you have to put YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL" I said screaming the last part.
"Don't worried baby I got it" he said looking at me. I just rolled my eyes and looked threw the window. I saw greasers and socs. We live in a really messed up society now were your wealth separates you. Us poor kids are the greasers than the rich kids are the socs.
We pulled up to the Curtis house and got out of the car. I opened the door and the hole house was dark.
"Why is the house so dar-"
"Surprise happy birthday Nikki" the hole gang jumped out.
"Guys you remembered" I said hugging each of them.
" I thought pony was actually hurt guys" I said sitting down.

After a couple minutes Darry brought out the cake. Of cores it was chocolate I could see Steve and two bits eyes widen when the see the cake. I was sitting beside dally with our hand intertwined.

"Happy birthday baby" he whispered in my ears. I started to blush.
"Looky our Nikki's growing up" soda said pretending to tear up.
"Shut up soda thanks baby" I said kissing dally. I could hear twobit gaging from the other side of the room. I mean it's not like he doesn't kiss Kathy. What am I saying kissing dosent even begin what those two do. I've walked on them having sex before. I don't even want to go there.

We were having so much fun laughing around, making jokes, and just having a good time with each other. Ill be honesty besides Sam the gang is the only people I love with my heart. We are like family. If one of us gets hurt we all beat the living day lights out of that person. A few weeks ago one of our gang member Johnny Cade was beaten by the socs and was left on in the lot to die. It was so bad he didn't even look like Johnnycake. That same night the hole gang exepy me and piney and Johnny went and beat bob Sheldon the socs that beat Johnny. The reason me and pony didn't go was we had to stay in the hospital with Johnny because first he had no one else his mom and dad are drunks that beat him for no damn reason and second he was crying uncontrollable. I still remember dallys eyes that same day he saw Johnny beaten. I've never saw so much anger and hate in his eyes. Johnny really has a soft spot in dallys heart. There like brothers. I was so caute up in thinking that I didn't see Johnny and Steve leave. I also didnt see that twobit was on the floor like a star fish sleeping Until he started to snore really loud. Dal was also sleeping. I guess were sleeping hear. The only ones up are me and Darry. soon he went up stairs. I decided to sleep. it took a while till the darkness took over me.

Sam POV

"You dirty little slut you should leave just like your ungrateful brother" my dad said pushing me out the house. Look at me know I'm an 18 year old girl on the streets of New York with nothing but sweat pants and a t shirt. Thank god it was spring.

I didn't even know we're to go. I could go to the park. Naw the hobos will bother me. I cold go to Jacobs- no we broke up. Fuck. I guess the hobos will have a new friend.

As I was walking down the road I remembered today marks 5 years since Nikki left. I miss her so much.I wish I could hug her and cry into her shoulders. but I can't cause she's like 5000 miles from me. I broke down on the side of the street crying my eyes out when I felt the presence of someone sitting beside me. It was Luna. She was best friends with my mom. Wonder why she's out hear at 11 o'clock at night.

"Are you ok sweetie" she asked me.

"N-no dad kicked me out because I nocked over moms picture" I said between sobs.

"Aw sweetie come to my house"

We got up at headed for her house. We got in and we sat on the couch. I told her everything that's happened to me since my mom died so since I was 10. I told her about my brother leaving when i was 10 about Nikki leaving 5 years ago and about my dad abusing me since my mother died. She told me that she new were Nikki was because Nikki's dad and Luna were cousins so I guess he told her. She said she's in Tulsa Oklahoma. She also said that she will be visiting her son so she can take me there in a week. I can't wait I get to see my best friend......actually sister.

Hope you guys like it. Can you guys see my other books especially 'Broken" It would mean a lot. Please feel free to comment any suggestion or opinions and don't forget to like. 💕😘😘 bye guys.