Part IV

Sam POV

It's been two days since ive been out of Bobs house. I've been living in this party house. Buck the owner let me stay for free. Its a living hell in this house. Theres drunks everywhere I turn. Once a guy opened my door while I was changing. Buck also said I can have a job hear as a bar tender or waitress. I took the job. Today will be my first day on the job. once it got dark and the party got wiled I would start to work.

**3 hours later**

I was behind the counter when a guy that looked about 19 ordered.

"Hey doll face get me 2 strawberry vodkas with lemon" he said smirking. That smirk seem familiar.
"Ok" I said. Starting on the drinks I almost spilled it.

"First day on the job eh" the same guy asked.

"Yea it's so fun" I said in sarcastic voice. I heard him chuckle. I handed him his drinks.

"Well I'm going to go good luck" he said winking at me. I smiled and got back to work.

It's been 6 hours of working and my legs are numb. These high heels are so shit. I walked up stairs to my room. All these doors are the same and they don't have numbers so I walked in on a couple doing things once it was pretty nasty. I lad in bed with my eyes closed. The guy from earlier kept appearing in my head. He looks so familiar. I just don't know where I know him from. Oh well I might see him tomorrow and I'll ask him.

**NEXT DAY**

Nikki's POV
Last night dally said me saw a girl that looked awfully familiar to him but he dose t remember her. I hope she's not an ex girlfriend. I was at the Curtis house today waiting for dally when towbit walked in.
"Hey doll face"
"What you want two"
"Dal told me to tell you to come to bucks"
"What the hell I've been waiting for him since 9" I said getting up and walking out side. typical dally he says let's meet up and I wait for him and he says come to bucks. These are the things that piss me the fuck off. I was speed walking when I heard someone breathing heavily. I turned around and two is on the floor and I could see his chest going up and down.
"Are you ok"
"What.....dose....it.....look...like" he said breathing after each word.
"Get up we need to be there" I said extending my arm for him to reach.
We started walking in silence. I had to ask him a question so I decided now would be a good time.
"Hey two who did you and Kathy break it off"
"Girl she was cheating on me with Shepard"
"Oh shit I didn't know sandy told me that you cheated on her but I didn't believe her"
His eyes widened.
"She said what that hair ass hoe"
"Chill two it's over you don't have to worry about her" I said laughing my ass off.
We reached bucks. I walked in and a girl with long brown hair and eyes that looked so familiar connected with mine. I was staring at her till dally knocked me out of my thoughts.
"Hey baby-"
"Shut up dal I'm sick of you telling me to meet up some where than saying let's meet some where else" I said with my arms crossed.
"Sorry I just have to tell you something"
"What is it"
"I cant tell you know"
"This better be good"
We walked up stairs.
"Hey dal was that the girl behind the counter"
"Yea I saw you staring what was that"
"Nothing it's just her eyes"
We walked in his room and he pushed me agains the wall and looked at me with all the lust in his eyes.
"I know you want me" I said
"I don't want you I need you baby" he said quickly connecting his lips to mine and grabbing on to my waist. I moaned when his lips got to my neck. We were on the bed now and my shirt was off and Dally's shirt was of too. He was about to unzip my jeans when the door burst open and the same girl from behind the counter walked in with wide eyes. What the hell

Sam POV

Some chick was staring at me for like 10 min till that guy from yesterday came. what the hell is this. I was tired and sweaty and I smell all I want to do is get in the damn shower.
I mad my way upstairs. I opened my door to see the guy and the girl from earlier. My eyes were wide open.
"Omg I'm so sorry" I said closing the door fast and walking to my room.

That was hella shit. And I know the guy. I guess I should apologize tomorrow.

Dallas POV

"Dal who the duck is she" Nikki said putting her cloths on.
"I don't know baby she's probably some kid who has a crush" I said lighting a weed.

We mad out way to the Curtis house right after. It was a complete silence walk. It dealt awkward.
We reached the house and walked in.

A few hours later

"I should go bye guys by babe" Nikki said kissing me. Everyone said bye.

"Bye baby girl" I said staring at her ass as she left.

Hope you guys like it.