I forgive you...Xiao...Thank you...

Venti's POV

I woke up at the hospital.

"AHHH!" I screamed out.

"VENTI" i heard a voice call out to me.

I saw Razor and Bennett, by my bed.

"Are you okay?" Razor asked.

"Yea i'm fine, thank you."

"Good to hear you're okay Ven!" Bennett said, happily, sighing in relief.

"Heh...Where are the others?" I asked.

"Oh, about that, they're all outside." Razor told me

"Making me stay here and wait for you to wake up was a bad idea, i thought my bad luck got to you." Bennett said.

"No, no you did nothing wrong." Razor said.

I nodded.

"Was that a dream? Hmmm...but how many days do i have left? I'm glad, i'm still alive..."

Bennett walked outside.

Bennett's POV

I walked outside to inform the others in Venti's condition.

Good thing Kaeya and Albedo were taking their afternoon walks, or else...

Heh.. forget it the good thing is, is that Venti's alright,

"Ok everyone! You can see Venti now!" I told everyone.

Hu Tao and Yanfei were sleeping with their heads against each other, Hu Tao had her arms crossed and Yanfei was her holding diary, they awoke from my voice, got up and immediately rushed to see Venti, holding hands.

"They look so cute together!!"  i thought.

Kazuha had a smile on his face, and Scaramouche was kinda looking like a grump again, but after looking at Kazuha's smiling face, his grumpy looking face quickly changed to a smile, they both got up and ran towards the door, holding hands.

Xingqiu, who was eating Chongyun's popsicle, got up from his chair and started to walk,

Chongyun didn't seem to mind, and let him as he took a spare out, unwrapped it and started eating it, walking with Xingqiu.

"Did everyone bring their gifts? It is Venti's Birthday!"

Everyone nodded, i then let them pass, and was about to enter the room, when I remembered

"...Zhongli!....Childe!...."

"Zhongli aren't you coming in?" I asked " you were one of those who were very desperate to see Venti."

"You can go on, I'm staying with Childe, he was very tired and stressed because of the situation." Zhongli said, politely.

"Ok then! Cyah!" I said out to Zhongli.

Zhongli's POV

I nodded at Bennett, he then closed the door leaving me, Childe, and my thoughts about what Xiao did so Venti could live....

Flashback

Nurse: i'm sorry but his heart had stopped beating.

Xiao clenched his fists,

Xiao: what can i do?

Nurse: there is only one way, heart transplant.

3rd Person's POV!