Ahem...i don't know what to call this but it has something to do with valentines

THE CHAPTER IS FRICKING 14 AND VALENTINES IS FEB 14 ANYWAYS ENJOY A SAD VENTI AND A GHOST XIAO!

Venti's POV

It was February 14, meaning it was Valentines day...

I was getting ready for school, i wasn't that excited of course..

My parents had left for a business trip, and they won't be back after a few months, since it is a very far place they had left for.

When i walked into school i saw the walls decorated with hearts, red, pink and white colors.

The class was starting in 33 minutes, i didn't want to be late so i went to my locker, 

When i made it, I think i saw Diluc hand my sister some flowers, at her locker (Jean).

I didn't want to interrupt so I opened my locker, grabbed my books, and walked away.

In the hallways i saw Razor and Bennett hugging each other, Bennett had a flower in his hand, probably Razor gave him a flower.

When i turned to the next hallway i saw Albedo and my sister (Sucrose) she was holding a bouquet of flowers, that Albedo had given to her.

I just didn't want to look at anyone anymore.. i ran pass them,

I then saw Xingqiu and Chongyun, Xingqiu was giving Chongyun something, but, immediately i closed my eyes and ran passed them, again, not even wanting to see what Xingqiu gave Chongyun.

I was running and running i didn't even want to see anything or anyone.

I bumped onto someone, i rubbed my head, opening my eyes.

"Venti! Scara are you guys okay?!" I heard a voice call out to me and...Scaramouche?...?..

"I'm so sorry!" I screamed out, hoping Scara wasn't gonna beat me up.

"Hey, no need to apologize" Scara said.

Kazuha nodded, he then lent us his hands.

We both took them, though i was a little late because i was thinking of something while looking at Kazuha's hand, after taking it, i felt his hand was warm and soft.

I shook my head, escaping my thoughts.

"Once again, so sorry for bumping into you Scara!"

"Haha, it's ok" Scaramouche told me.

"Mhm!" Kazuha agreed.

I bowed down, and walked away to my classroom.

As i was walking i saw the others,

(HuTao and Yanfei, Childe and Zhongli, Ganyu and Keqing, Eula and Amber, Noelle and Barbara, etc.)

A few minutes later.....

I couldn't stop thinking of Xiao, and what he did...

"Heh...i guess i would do the same thing if you were in my situation...mein leibe..."

After all of Venti's classes...

After class, i decided to leave when there was an announcement in the auditorium room.

Wondering where i am going?

....To visit Xiao's grave....

I bought some Qingxin flowers.

7 minutes later....

"Hey Xiao... i brought you your favorite flowers..." i said, sadly and quietly....

"I really miss you..."

"I hope one day, i'll finally get to see you once more..."

"My love.."

I placed the flowers at the ground, beneath Xiao's grave.

Soon, the sky became cloudy, as i was staring at Xiao's grave, it started to rain...

My eyes became watery, and i started to cry, couldn't control my tears, i fell on my knees, looking down at the ground, sitting down.

"Xiao...." I said Quietly.... clenching my fists which were on my lap,

"I'm here Venti"

My eyes widened in shock.

"X-Xiao?....?" I asked.

"Mhm" he said.

"But where are you?" I asked looking around, searching for where was Xiao's voice coming from.

"I'm in front of you" 

I turned to look in front of me, i then saw him... he looked like a ghost.

"I'm here, always here" he said, some how able hugging me.

I could feel his arms.

I hugged back, i was able to hug him.

I felt comfortable, and happy?....?....For how long, have i actually experience happiness?.....?

"I'll be going now, mein leibe." He said kissing my cheek.

The clouds started to clear up from the sky, it soon became sunny again.

When he pulled away, and started to retreat back to the stone, my hand tried to reach out for him.

But i pulled it back.

I smiled, closing my eyes.

"I'll be going too, take care...Xiao..."

I'M DONE THANK YOU THIS IS THE ACTUAL END TAKE CARE!!!