Lights out.

Author's note: holy shit I did NOT expext this to blow up the way it did- anyways, since so many of you wanted a Moon chapter, I suppose I have no choice but to deliver~~ I decided to make him somehow really rough and really gentle at the same time jdjxekbslkvshbd
______________________________________

Here you were. Back on lockdown duty after a long day of feeling your embarrassment crawling up and down your spine and hoping to god that nobody suspected anything (the security camera guy gave you a smug look for a second, but luckily nobody else seemed to notice anything.)

Walking through the extensive halls, you seemed to notice that a lot of the lights were dim and flickering. "Hmm... should probably get the bulbs replaced..." you thought out loud, before continuing with your job.

Suddenly, without much warning other than a slight sizzle from the power box and the bad internet connection, the power went out. You jumped a little when it happened, before groaning in frustration. How were you supposed to see anything in this dark?? Plus, a lot of the rooms required a card scan to lock and...

...That's when you heard it.

The sound of moving metal. It seemed to be coming from the hall behind you, and it was accompanied by what sounded like... quiet laughter.

You stood stiff in fear. You'd heard the rumors about what the animatronics would... become after hours, and that was definitely one of them. You felt like running or hiding, but out of fight, flight, and freeze, your body seemed to have chosen freeze.

"Knock knooock~"

A raspy voice called out from behind you, snapping you out of your stillness. You turned around, looking around for who or... WHATever could have spoken, when..

The animatronic jumped from the ceiling, landing nimbly on it's feet, before standing up to it's full height, towering over you as it's bright red eyes shone down at you.

...wait it's clothes and face... it looked like..

"So you're the one Sun's told me so much about..?" A mechanical hand reached down to grab your chin, tilting your face up to look at his.

...it was. The robot looked almost exactly like Sun, but with glow-in-the-dark stars littering his clothing and a small, floppy hat on top of his head, which seemed now to look more like a moon. So this was what happens to him in the dark..?

Moon tilted himself down to lessen the large height difference, beginning to gently stroke the side of your cheek with his thumb. "...I can see why, What a cute little human~"

You felt your face beginning to burn as you quickly pulled away from the hold, almost skittering away in your flustered state. "Oh yea, that! I uh... I don't know what got into me then!" You found yourself glancing back and forth between the robot looming over you and the floor, making flailing hand movements as you spoke.

Moon giggled, before walking back over to you and bending over further, as so to meet at eye-level with you. "You've got a fancy for him, anyone would know it. He even told me that you said you'd come back to repeat what you'd done." You only blushed harder, opening your mouth to try and defend yourself, before he harshly grabbed your chin again, forcing your attention directly towards him.

"If you want something with Sun..." he lifted his thumb up towards your lips.

"Understand that we're a two-part deal~"

You felt your body react to that. You could hear your inner voice asking what the actual fuck was wrong with you, but you were only half listening.

"...prove it, then."

...Even you were shocked at the response you'd given.

Moon's face quickly turned from confusion to a smug, lustful look as he grabbed both your hands, knocking you down onto the floor, in which you responded with a quiet wince of pain.

"What a naughty little thing! I suppose I'll have to take it out of you~" Moon pressed a hand onto your chest, as if you feel your unsteady breathing.

You grabbed the back of his head and pulled it down, in which he responded to with visible surprise, before you pulled him into a short kiss. "I'd like to see you try~~"

Moon reached his hand down, palming at your arousal through your jeans.

"Don't be so sure now."

You gasped at the sudden sensation, before giving a small whine at how limited it was, feeling the fabric press onto you.

After a bit you got frustrated and yanked his hand from where it was. "Stop! That... no more teasing....." you looked up at him with desperation in your eyes.

"...show me you want it, starlight~" Moon's hand began to slowly creep from your hips up to your chest, making you shudder.

"Oh god, please?? I don't know how much more I can take..."

Moon just sat, quietly looking down at you.

"...PLEASE touch me... I need to feel you, it's driving me crazy..." your voice came out desperate and quivered as the words came out. You looked away from his gaze, embarrassed.

"There we go~" Moon quietly pulled your pants off, before pushing two fingers slowly into your entrance, earning a choked cry from you.

He ran his other hand up and down your torso, exploring your body, which he seemed fascinated by. Running his fingertips down your side, tracing the shape of your hip bone... it almost felt like hypnosis.

Suddenly, he took his fingers out of you. You whined at the lost fullness before hearing a slight click.

He'd opened his hatch. It looked similar to Sun's, but dark blue, the fluid leaking out a pure black.

Moon dug his claws into your sides, positioning himself over you. You made a pained squeak, feeling the sharp nails poke into your skin. The squeak soon turning into a whail as you felt the appendage entering your body.

Moon made a drawn out growl, his grip on your torso steadily tightening as more of him filled you up. Eventually beginning to move, causing you to fill the empty room with embarrassing sounds.

He went steadily faster, beginning to make pants and gasps of his own after a while, and never once taking his eyes off of you.

The knot in your stomach grew more and more profound until it became unbearable. You blubbered out something about being close, before the rush filled your senses. You tightened around moon, your back arching and your eyes squeezing shut.

"Cute...." Moon remarked, as he continued, taking one of his hands from your waist to hold your cheek in his palm.

You began to squirm and whail at the overstimulation, scraping your nails into the floor in hopes of any kind of leverage.

Soon his thrusts lost their rhythm, and his other hand left your side as well, being used to feel around your body again.

"Soft...." he ran his claws down from your chest to your stomach, causing you to flinch in pain.

Eventually he hilted entirely into you, filling you up with the sticky, black substance.

"...And... all mine~" Moon pressed his mouth onto yours, vibrating softly as if... purring..?? He laid his head under yours, nuzzling it slightly as the buzzing continued. Honestly, you really wanted to fall asleep, but god forbid anyone find you like this...

After you both got cleaned up, you began to stumble away to attempt to finish your job, before you felt a tap on your shoulder. As you turned around you saw that Moon was cupping two paper flowers in his hands, one yellow and one blue. He walked over and put them each I your hair.

"...Sun made these for you." He looked at the wall, as if... bashful?

You gave him a peck on the hand, feeling like you could melt. "Tell him I said thank you. To both of you~"

Moon nodded and began to walk back towards the daycare.

"Goodnight, starlight."