My, how the turntables,,,

Writer's note: so y'know the hook they have on their back..? Yea. 😏

Anyway, jesus googling what a Boysenberry is CHRIST I didn't expect this series to blow up like it did??? So I've decided that I'm gonna start taking fnaf smut requests from you guys! Just name the animatronic, and just as long as it's not weird (Puppet/Lefty, CB, etc.) Your wish is my command✨

(The Eclipse design I put as the picture is the one I'm using. Credit goes to Walrushi on Twitter.

______________________________________

It was just about dusk, and you were on lockdown duty again. The lights in the daycare had apparently broken, or so you'd heard, and the only light coming in was that of the fading light through the windows, just enough to see, but the room was tinted a light purple and you still had to adjust your eyes from the rest of the pizzaplex having light when you came in the room.

"Sunny..?"

You called out, as you couldn't see the attendant anywhere... actually, was it light enough for him?

".....Moony??"

Still no answer... to be honest, you weren't sure who would be out right now, as it wasn't really light, but not exactly all that dark either.... just dim. Actually, you never considered what might happen when it's dim...

You heard the sound of something zipping across a line from above your head.

You knew that sound, it came from the bars on the ceiling that the attendants would tie themselves to so that they could 'fly' or sometimes even 'swim in the air.' .

You whipped around towards where the sound went. "Hello? Sun or Moon..?"

"....not quite~"

A voice you didn't recognize rung through the room, before the sound of the zipline happened again, followed by a soft *thud.*

He landed in front of you, bowing in a showmansy way as he did so. He looked like the attendants, but his spikes were more pronounced and sharp than Sun's, and the outfit he wore was more theatrical in nature than theirs. The left side of his face was a glittering pitch black, and two extra arms sprouted from his waist, giving him an almost spider-like appearance.

"...who are you???"

He'd started tugging the rope on his back from the ceiling, bending himself back an unnatural amount to look at you as he spoke.

"I'm what happens when the lights in the room are at a middle ground..."

The rope came loose, thumping to the ground as he turned around to see you more properly.

"..but you can call me Eclipse~"

Eclipse jumped forward, the bells on his ankles and wrists making a slight chime, before grabbing your hand and holding it up, slightly rubbing his fingers on your palm.

"I've heard about you from the other two! You've charmed them both quite a lot you know."

You felt your face heat up, darting your eyes around the room nervously. "Ohh, really..? I mean, I shouldn't be surprised. We kind of have a.... thing now." You scratched the back of your neck. Yea, technically it was a relationship, given that you checked in every night, flirted often, had 'done it' with both of them more than once.... hell, even the kids in the daycare noticed whenever you'd help with crafts or role-call, asking if you "like-liked" each other or making crayon drawings with the two of you holding hands or with a heart in between your heads.

But nobody told you there were three???

"Haah... such a shame I can't come out often, with electronic lighting and all... I've wanted to meet you myself for some time, galaxy~"