AWAKE : FIVE

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

Nayeon's voice, back to its usual lilt, echoed from behind you. "You guys sure you got that... situation... handled back there?"

You forced a wry smile, ignoring the blush that crept up your neck. "Yeah, everything's under control. Just a minor... inconvenience." There was no way you were going to admit to Nayeon, or anyone else for that matter, about your less-than-stellar performance. 

"Good," Nayeon replied, seemingly oblivious to your inner turmoil. "Let's just hope there aren't any more surprises like that waiting for us."

A flicker of amusement danced in Jeongyeon's eyes as she glanced your way. Thankfully, she kept her lips sealed, a knowing smirk the only evidence of your earlier distress.

The ten of you stood united yet tense outside the Blue Moon bar. The six girls who had bolted earlier seemed to have composed themselves, though a flicker of fear still lingered in their eyes.

Tzuyu, "We got him stashed in the janitor's closet," she reported, her voice laced with a hint of grim satisfaction. "Now, what's the plan?"

"We're going back in," you said.

Sana's eyes widened in alarm. "Again?!" she squeaked, her voice barely a whisper. 

"Yeah, again," you reiterated, your voice firm despite the rising tide of chaos. You glanced at your watch, the ticking seconds a stark reminder of the urgency of your situation. "We don't have all day. Besides, isn't this why we came here?"

Jihyo stepped forward, her gaze sweeping over the group. "We can't just leave," she stated, her voice laced with reason. "The Blue Moon bar holds the key to what happened. We came here for answers, and hiding outside won't get us anywhere."

Tzuyu, chimed in. "Right," she said, her voice laced with a hint of impatience. "You can stay here if you're scared... especially you, Sana."

The playful jab, meant to lighten the mood, backfired spectacularly. Sana's eyes flashed with anger. "Excuse me?" she snapped, her voice tight with barely suppressed fury.

Tzuyu, oblivious to the effect of her words, waved a dismissive hand. "Oh, here you go," she teased, gesturing towards the open door. "Feel free to head back to the van."

The playful jab had well and truly crossed a line. "Such a jerk," Sana hissed, her cheeks burning with a mixture of anger and embarrassment.

Tzuyu, finally realizing the weight of her words, chuckled nervously. "What? I'm just saying," she stammered, a hint of unease creeping into her voice.

"Just saying?" Sana countered, her voice rising with each word. "Who the hell are you to say that to me?!" She stomped towards Tzuyu, her fists clenched tight at her sides.

The sudden shift in mood caught everyone by surprise. A tense silence descended as Sana loomed over Tzuyu, her anger palpable.

"I'm just looking out for you," Tzuyu mumbled defensively, her playful smirk replaced by a grimace. "Besides, what else can you do... being scared and clumsy?"

The question hung in the air, a cruel barb laced with a hint of truth. Sana's face flushed an even deeper red, a flicker of hurt mixing with the anger in her eyes.

Without a word, Sana lunged forward, her fist connecting with Tzuyu's jaw with a sickening thud. A surprised yelp escaped Tzuyu's lips as she stumbled back, clutching her jaw. Before she could react, Sana landed another punch, this one connecting with Tzuyu's shoulder.