2

The next day

A V E R L Y

I was in the first class of the day.

"Alright class, for this semester's project, you'll need a group of four," The professor says.

As soon as he finishes explaning, the three friends of mine sitting on the other side of the room make their way to me.

I don't want to be apart of their group. I'll have to do everything, explain everything.

"Averly, what topic are we working on?" One of them asks.

I want to say that I'm not working with them, I want to say that they didn't even ask me to join them.

I look back at my laptop screen with all the topics, then at my notebook, then around the room as I try to think.

My brown eyes lock with green ones a couple rows before me. He's looking at me and my friends.

I look back a the three of them standing, "The first topic is-"

"Perfect let us know what you want us to do," Another says and they walk out.

Sure, I think. I'll let you know when it's all done.

I didn't even tell them the first topic.

Noting the details of the first topic, I shove everything in my bag and get up to leave only to feel a presence in front of me.

Looking up, I'm met with the same green eyes.

He's standing in the row right below mine, leaning on the seat behind him as he stares at me.

What does he want now?

He looks at me a little more as I keep standing there not knowing what to do.

After a moment, he shakes his head and gets up to leave.

Confused, I watch him leave.

And then I leave for my next class to.

**********
Sorry this chapter is kinda short.

Hope you are enjoying the story so far, don't forget to vote!