arabella
arctic moonkeys

00:00 ───⊙────── 04:00
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

volume : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

jeno

" arabella's got some interstellar gator skin boots .
and a helter skelter' round her little finger, and i ride it endlessly.
she's got a barbarella silver swimsuit.
and when she needs to shelter from reality.
she takes a dip in my daydreams.
my days end best when the sunset gets itself behind~
that little lady sittin' on the passenger side~
it's much less picturesque without her catchin' the light.
the horizon tries but it's just not as kind on the eyes~"
" stop!" daniel shouted making me roll my eyes for the hundredth time today.
i glanced at hyuck that stopped singing looking equally as annoyed as i am.
" what?" i asked placing my guitar down.
" jiu you're pounding too hard on the drums, we can barely hear hechan's voice" he said turning around to look at her.
" i don't think i did. maybe you're just too sensitive " she snickered looking at him.
a smirk made it's way on my face as i leaned on the wall behind me putting my hands in my pockets.
" you look better when you shut up" he spat coming closer to her.
i went in front of him and placed my hand on his shoulder and pushed him back making him stumble a bit.
" we're all tired and bored but we are not assholes, we're not gonna get anywhere if you keep pausing us. and we still don't have a fifth member so we can't go to finals." i said calmly while looking at him dead in the eyes.
" that poster has been out for 2 weeks and nobody has called. we either do this like it is right now or you can just leave it's not like anybody will miss you" he said coming closer to me.
i grabbed him by the collar and slammed him in jiu's drums.
" you son of a bitch, you just can't keep your mouth shut, uh?" i said louder this time
" guys someones calling, stop acting like kids" haechan said pulling out his phone
i pushed daniel one last time before backing away, jiu grabbing my hand harshly.
" yeah,sure. tommorow 10 am. bye"
haechan closed to phone putting back in his pocket.
" it was someone that saw the poster. a girl to be specific " he said coming closer to us.
" uh,uh. no. we already talked about this. no more girls, just jiu and that's only because she's gay. no offense jiu" i said looking at her
    " non taken" she replied smiling
" we need any help we can get. maybe she's good" daniel said in a serious tone
i scoffed and grabbed my things.
" idiots"
and with that i left

         ≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

yoohyeon

" where the fuck is it" i said pacing around the apartment. in 10 minutes i have to leave for the audition and i can't find my guitar feather. this day couldn't start any worse.
   when i finally found it i grabbed my things and left the apartment. i have so many nerves for this audition, what if they don't like the way i sing? what if they're some " gods" and i don't feet in with their visuals.
   i rolled my eyes and made my way towards the building i am supposed to meet them.
    for the past 5 minutes i've been searching for the entrance but i couldn't find it. it's an old building that looks like it's about to fall.
    " can i help you?"
  i turned around seeing  a medium height girl,with black long hair and soft features.
  " uh..yeah, i'm here for an audition" i said pulling on my guitar case that was on my shoulder.
  " right. follow me" she said smiling
  " btw my name's jiu"
  i smiled and followed her inside.
  " i'm yoohyeon" i said walking next to her.
  we walked through the abandoned building until we reached a table were 2  people were sitting.
  " looks like you're the only one to show up. please tell us a bit about yourself first" jiu said sitting down next to the guys .
   i looked at both of the guys. one of them was pretty tall,had dark short hair and a few tattoos on his neck. the other one-
  shit. shit. shit
  that's the guy i had a one night stand a year ago. what am i supposed to do. i saw him looking me up and down before smirking, still as cocky as the night we met i see.
   the only thing that changed is the fact that he changed his hair color from red to dark brown and that he let his hair grow a little. it suits him.
  i took a deep breath before making courage to speak.
  " my name's yoohyeon,i'm 21 and i've playing guitar for almost 10 years now." i said confident.
   the guy with black hair raised his eyebrows and looked surprised.
  " well you can start" he said grabbing his pen.
   " we can't start without jeno" jiu said looking at him.
  he gave her a smirk before saying.
" and who says that"
  he looked back at me and made a sign to start.