"Dear Mother where have you been all those years?" (A Sama and ghost reader)

(fluff and angst this is actually the first time i wrote a book so enjoy-)

  In this story (your name) is adopted by one of the 4 beasts (aka kintoru) Also you are still alive and she will do anything to protect her child from harms way. She only has a soft side for you. (This storyline was inspired by @Kint0ru 's mimic oneshots) Might contain huge spoilers in the actual mimic game. 

Pronouns: She/Her (Sorry I'll try to do male and gender-neutral readers) 

  (Your Name) is the adopted daughter of Sama, one of the four beasts. She will do anything to protect you, and care for your needs. But unfortunately Kintoru was sealed in a sakura tree unable to feast. 

One day (Your name) was roaming around the sakura forest after her mother, Kintoru has been trapped for years, 

 (Your Name) was very lonely for those years because she didn't have any relatives or friends So she had to stay home alone in most of  the years....

  Flashback....

"Mama! Mama!" Little (Your name) runs to Kintoru with open arms "Yes Darling?" Kintoru turned around and hugged her. "Mama will you leave me or not?" Little (Your name) said that made Kintoru's eyes widened and said "No! I will never leave you!Your my daughter! I promise Mama will take care of you and protect you and never leave you alone". Little (Your Name) smiled at her response and gave her mother a bear hug.

Flashback ended....

   (Your Name) was woken up with nothing because after those 6 years she has been alone because her mother has gone missing She was in the house alone, She had been thinking about memories with her mother when she was little. Because she somehow figured out why her mother has been missing when she was 9 years old. She has been been missing her 15 years. But (Your Name) lived years without her mother but now (your name) was deceased because she cant live for to long (Life is temporary). She became a ghost but walking around her house where Sama and Her used to live even though it's abandoned for years already.....

 Many years later 

Kintoru/Sama was freed by Hiachi and eventually cursed her, After she cursed poor hiachi she went exploring around the world to find her dear daughter. But she realizes that it's been years she has last seen her daughter. But in her heart she still alive She looked the whole entire earth to find her daughter. Sama eventually gives up she looked everywhere around the world, But no sight of her. But she found a old house in the middle of nowhere. "This must be where i used to live with my daughter" Sama said that in her mind, When she was inside the house she saw everything was abandoned it was filled webs and broken things scattered around the room.

But she saw a ghost figure that looked like a beautiful woman with her daughter's features. She gasped "(Your Name)....?" and the woman turned around and saw a lady with black hair, a black sun hat, Big black claws, her clothes are fully black, she had a white mask. The woman recognize her and said "MOM?" she ran with her ghostly arms open. They both hug and cried for a while. (Your Name) wiped her ghostly tears and said "Dear Mother where have you been in all those years..?". Sama was nervous and she doesn't like lying to her daughter and told her the truth "Darling (Your Name), I have been trapped in a sakura for many years, unable to feast..." (Your Name) was shocked with this answer and said "Why you have been sealed in a sakura tree in ages...." Sama again was anxious with this answer and said "It's a long story (your Name)...But at least we are reunited as a family again". Ghost (Your Name) smiled with this answer and they both hugged again. Sama and Ghost (Your Name) have been hanging out for a while but Ghost (your name) said "Oh I have to go, I will miss you mother so much!" Sama said waving at her and watch her daughter disappear in thin air.

 THE END 

  Hello A/N here! Hopefully you like this story because i worked really hard with this one!

Word Count: 723 words