"Oh hey kid.. What brings you here?"Enzukai +child reader

(Platonic)

(might contain a bit of angst and might contain spoilers)(Picture above is not mine)

Reader Pronouns: They/Them

Storyline: you were alone holding your little teddy bear walking around and you saw a black figure with a demon onni mask.

(You can imagine any teddy bear you like :))

Story:

You were an adventurous little child holding a teddy bear but you loved your family so much but your family warned you to not go to the sakura forest because there is dangerous beasts out there. As a little child you were so curious why you can't go to the forest, so you sneaked out with your teddy bear and ran fast with your kimono slippers can handle. You stopped and saw the beautiful sakura forest that your parents warned you about. When you walked around you saw a full black figure with a demon onni mask. (Your name) was freaked out and hid in a sakura tree shaking if the black figure noticed you. The black figure heard some noises behind her. She looked around and saw a child hiding in a sakura tree scared and shaking while holding a teddy bear. They were shaking so hard that the figure noticed. "Oh hey kid...What brings you here...?" the figure said. While the child said "I-I w-was ju-just h-here t-to s-see w-why m-my ma-mama a-and d-dada n-not a-allow m-me t-to not g-go h-here" the child said stuttering in fear. the figure said "you should have listen to your parents you are not supposed to be here" "I was so curious o-okay?" the child stuttered at the end "you are a little curious and adventurous child who wanted to explore the outside a bit more" the figured said sitting down "y-yes" they stuttered "anyways I'm going to introduce myself I am Enzukai one of the four beasts" the figure said "w-wait your JEALOUSLY?" the child gasped. Enzukai nodded "mama and dada told me about the four beasts" the child said while hugging their teddy bear "really?" enzukai answered "yes" the child replied "hey I mean I don't mean no harm though i might be going now also you haven't introduce your self" Enzukai said standing up and the child also stand up "I am (your name)" "(Your name) that's a nice name for a little child like you" Enzukai booped their nose and the child giggled "anyways I have to go now my friends need me" "Bye Enzukai!" "Bye Child!" they both waved.

 (Your name) went home like nothing happened and the parents burst into their room and found the child sleeping they were worried because they heard footsteps thinking somebody kidnapped the child.

for weeks the parents didn't know the child kept sneaking out to go to the sakura forest to see enzukai their friend. They hang out with each other and knowing each other more. Enzukai also introduce (your name) her friends Kintoru, Netamo, and Yuma.

A few weeks later

(your name) is 6 now, and they want to sneak out sakura forest to see her friend so last night she sneaked out of house and wanted to go to see enzukai but she wasn't there, (Your name) was worried because enzukai was the only friend they had besides their family. So they shouted her name "ENZUKAI! ENZUKAI! Where are you??" they were worried sick where she is so they went back home sad that their friend was missing. When they came back to the window again they opened their bedroom door and saw their parents and their brother happy "What's going on..?" they said "the beasts are gone darling!" (your name)'s mother said "what do you mean gone..?" "the 4 beasts are defeated remember I told you about?" (your name's) father happily said, the child was shocked "how..?" they were sent far away from us they won't harm us now..!" their brother said, the child started crying that their friends was trapped somewhere that's why enzukai can't come at the sakura forest. The family started to comfort them and said "Darling, what's wrong" The child's mother said "I-I a-am s-sorry to tell you this but I am been sneaking out into the sakura forest...I was visiting my friend there" the family was shocked what the child said and the father said "who's your friend?" "the beast of jealousy..." the child repiled sobbing in tears the parents were shocked even their brother is shocked that their own child is friends with a dangerous beast "Why..?" the parents asked "because I have been stuck in this house to be safe from my friends" the child repiled "your even friends with rage, control, and rebirth?????" the child nodded. The parents gasped that a child this brave is friends of the most dangerous beasts out there. "okay hunny if you say so.." the parents were terrified of their child because they were brave enough to be friends with a monster.

The child didn't care what their parents say about their new friends. They almost hit their brother in the face because the child's older brother was talking trash about them how weak they are. Little did the child know that the beasts were trapped for ages and yet but they know the child was angry of their family. Netamo felt the child's anger into rage she knew how angry the child was angry at their family Netamo was kinda proud of the child being angry to their parents because they were talking trash about them. Now their closest friend enzukai was sad she couldn't see her little best friend anymore and must be worried sick for her.

While the child is getting sadder and angrier, didn't even went out of their room, the parents just put the food in front of their child's bedroom door and knocks on it and they immediatly took it and closed their bedroom door

years later

After kintoru is finally defeated once in for all. The child is now a ghost they died of starvation because they had been in their room for weeks. The ghost child was so sad now one of their friends are dead now.but little did the child know that their closest and best friend enzukai will be free from her chains.

THE END

Hello A/N here! thanks for reading! sorry its long-tysm for 500 reads!

Word Count:1038