"I love you" (A daku x Keiko oneshot)

(late valentines day special)

(this is actually the first time I make a romance one-shot so comment if there is any mistakes)

This is requested by @pluffbluffandchuck 

After the incident Yasu decided today was valentines day! He wanted his parents to go on a valentines datebut he doesn't know how to persuade them. Yasu got a idea, he told his dad to ask his wife to go on a valentines date, but he was nervous"come on dad! it's just a date!!" Yasu whined "yes I know but I am a bit nervous for this Yasu.." Daku spoke hiding a blush with his hands thinking about his wife "fine i am going to buy some flowers and chocolate oh! and-" Yasu was shutted up by daku and said "i know I know but son this date isn't that important--" "It IS ITS VALENTINES DAY DADDDD" yasu whined again "Oh no i forgot it is" he facepalm himself because he forgot about valentines day "I am going to buy some suff bye bye dad!" yasu went to the door any shutted it with some pocket money with him.

After Yasu bought all suff he needed for his dad and mom's date

"Dad I am back!" Yasu exclaimed but daku was missing on the couch where he usually sits mostly almost all day "Dad?" "Dad!!" "Da-" He stopped he saw his dad giving his mom a bouquet of flowers and a heart shaped box inside are chocolates. Yasu smiled because his dad is being himself. Keiko said "I love you" and daku said "I love you too" they both kissed and yasu witnessed it he was disgusted.

But the married couple had their time together

THE END

(Yasu rn the photo above picture is not mine I just found that on pinterest )Word Count: 304