Haiba Lev x Reader

Just a fair warning, this is going to be an AU where all the people who would be on the volleyball teams will be trained like assassin/mercenaries.

Captains are Captains, Vice Captains are Squad Leaders, and coaches and teachers are the people who hand out the assignments. Yada yada.

~

Today was the day. The day you proved yourself to the rest of the Crows. Lately all you've been doing is simple informant work, aiding stake outs and other group work.

Gathering information was a breeze for you, being able to trick people into telling you the exact information you are paid to gather is what you are exceptionally skilled at.

But today was the day. It was your first solo job, it was the day of proving you are in fact, a cunning crow.

"[l/n]." A voice calls, causing you to glance at Director Ukai, "Don't mess this up." he states firmly with a strange glint in his eyes.

You narrow your eyes in suspicion before before you leave the room, with all the information you'll need for you first solo mission.

Hitoka Akado, he's a yakuza boss who is currently raising to power, a higher up in the ranks of yakuza wants him taken out. You purse you lips when you read what his schedule usually looks like.

"He's a pervert." you state out loud reading that he goes to a titty bar every Thursday religiously.

"Oh~ [l/n] finally got her first solo job?" A voice teases before plucking the files out of your grasp.

"Tsukishima, do you have a problem with me?" You question bluntly, confronting the taller male that is currently reason you mission files before he makes a disgusted face..

"Not particularly, no. You're just really easy to annoy." he states giving you the files back before he starts walking away, "don't mess up~" he taunts and you feel you eye twitch in irritation.

~
So here you are, camped out on one of the top floors of a building. You cut a hole in the window to fit the barrel of a sniper rifle through, aiming it at the place the guy was to go for some dinner.

You set the rifle on the table before looking through you binoculars, scooping out the area. Supposedly whenever Hitoka leaves a place it's always through the alleyway, which is directly in your line of view.

Beep beep

Your phone goes off and you narrow your eyes as you read the text message.

:be careful

It's from an unknown number.

"This is getting sketchy." you mutter switching to infrared mode on the binoculars as you see Hitoka moving through the room he was in towards the exit, "showtime~" you say in a sing song tune picking up your rifle before aiming it out the window.

You check your scope as he leaves out the back alley, following the man before he stops to wait for the car that's pulling up, your estimated time for execution is about one minute. Aiming your scope slightly above his head for and instant kill, you squeeze the trigger bracing yourself for the recoil. You smirk to yourself slightly in satisfaction when his dead body falls to the ground.

~

As you pack your equipment up, you here a click, indicating the door, to the place you were using, opening putting your body on alert as you feel the adrenaline pumping.

You stop what you're doing, looking for any object that could be of better use than your packed up rifle. You hide behind the door that opens into the room waiting for the person to enter.