Sugawara Koushi x Reader II

It's raining heavily when you're halfway home to your shared apartment.

"Rain wasn't even in the forecast so I didn't bring an umbrella. Stupid weather people not doing their jobs... stupid Mother Nature." You grumble.

Then a loud clap of thunder resounds, so you do what any rational person who just cursed at Mother Earth would do.

You haul your ass home.

By the time you're opening the door you're soaked to the bone with rain water. You're thankful for the warmth and safe feeling you get when you enter.

You take off your socks and shoes before slipping on a pair of slipper and trudging to your room. Your clothes squeak with each step.

'Better take a shower before I get sick.' You think to yourself.

~

After a long, hot shower you get out only to realize you didn't bring clothes with you.

You huff wrapping your hair up in a towel before wrapping another one around your torso. You peek your head out of the bathroom to make sure no one is around before dashing to your room.

You sigh in relief as you  close your bedroom door behind you.

~

Sugawara didn't expect for this to happen when he came home. He was trying to be nice to his long time best friend and crush.

"[F/N]! Are you home?!" Suga calls out taking off his coat and shoes, looking and seeing yours are there.

'Ah [F/N] must be back already...' he thinks looking around the kitchen and knocking on the bathroom before opening to see a pile of wet clothes.

He sighs.

'[F/N] must be asleep or something.' He thinks making his way towards your room.

Without thinking he opens the door.

"[F/N] ar-" he start only to see you in nothing but your underwear, "whoa."

He blinks, his mouth gaping as his eyes roam over your body, carefully taking in every detail he can before you finally notice him.

"What are you doing?!" You screech crouching down to cover yourself. 

"I I'm sorry! I wanted to check on you!" He replies still staring at you.

"Get out!"

Only then does he close the door.

'Oh god she hates me... does this make me a pervert?'

~

You narrow your eyes at him as you both munch on dinner.

It's been a couple of hours since the incident and you've barely spoken to each other. Usually when eating together the conversation never stops, but right now you could probably hear a pin drop.

Though now if you even make eye contact you both awkwardly turn your heads and blush with embarrassment.

"I I I'm sorry about earlier." Sugawara speaks up after being fed up with the silence.

"Ysually when people are put into that situation they shut the door and act like it never happened. Not stare like a perv!" You scold and his face turns red with embarrassment.

"You just looked so beautiful I couldn't stop staring." He retorts and now it's your turn to become a blushing mess.

He widens his eyes like he didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Koushi." You whine covering your face with your hands to hide you embarrassment, "don't suddenly compliment me like that."

"Ah but it's true. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met." He confesses and you shake your head at him.

"Noo."

He laughs lightly before grabbing your wrists gently and moving them from you face.

"Yeesss." He mocks with a smile.

"Koushi." You say putting emphasis on the last syllable.

"[F/N]." He echoes, "date me."

~

After answering his question and having a long conversation about knocking, you both find yourselves on the couch watching tv together. 

"Does this mean I can see you like that more?" He questions wrapping his arm around you to pull you closer to him.

"Down boy." You answer smacking him on the hand.

~

Yay I updated!

It only took forever and a day lolol. Sorry for being absent a lot it's just I've not had a lot of motivation to write recently...