Chapter 5

The trio is at Naoto's apartment.

Takemichi: Say Naoto I was thinking what if I tell the past Hina what happens in her future. You know like the way me and (Y/N) with you.

Naoto: Absolutely not. Takemichi are you looking for a easy way out?

Takemichi: No no it's not that. I'm not trying to take the easy way out because life is hard right now or anything.

Naoto: Plus if you told my sister any of this she would probably think your nuts and stop liking you.

Takemichi: ngh!

Naoto: No rational person would believe what's going on here now. How dumb are you.

Takemichi sighs.

(Y/N): So why did you believe us?

Naoto: The only reason I believed you two was because I happened to be really into occult stuff back then.

Takemichi: Yeah you were. Plus you were still really young then. Wait did you call me dumb?

(Y/N): Yes yes he did.

Naoto: Sendo is dead now. We can't use him to get to Mikey. So to save Hinata we have to go in the past and change Toman ourselves.

Takemichi: So we're back to square one again.

(Y/N): God damnit.

(Y/N) does a long sigh.

Takemichi: If only Draken was still alive Huh.

Naoto: Are you talking about Ken Ryukuji?

(Y/N): Mhm.

(Y/N): Did you research him?

Naoto: I did.

Naoto: This is the news story.

Naoto then shows a news article.

Naoto: On August third 2005 in the parking lot of musashi shrine in the shibiya war of Tokyo. 50 members of a biker gang were involved in a brawl. A young man in his third year of middle school was beaten and stabbed in the abdomen. He later died.

(Y/N): Hmmm.

Naoto: Some of these posts here mentioned an internal struggle. And according to the them there was a bit of a strife between the Mikey faction and the Draken side. Resulting in Ryukuji's death.

(Y/N): Wait there was a civil war in Toman?!

Takemichi: Hey! Hang on a sec, August third is only two weeks away.

(Y/N): Oh shit that's right.

Naoto: Correct but twelve years ago.

(Y/N): Something really bad must have happened because Draken and Mikey understand each other like there in sinc.

Naoto: Hmm...

(Y/N): But the whole gang got involved to taking sides so something happened that was extremely bad for both parties though.

Naoto: So you think there's more to it?

(Y/N): Yeah there's definitely more to it. I don't know why but my gut is saying that there is more to it.

Naoto: Well it is an absolute fact that Ryukuji died that day.

(Y/N): ...

Naoto: Let's look into it some more. Today is July nineteenth so we have two weeks. we need to find out how he died, then on August third we save Ryukuji. That's you two's mission this time.