Chapter 24

We start back at the meeting as Mikey, Baji, and Hanma stood at the center of everyone's attention.

Toman: Wait, wait...What the hell? What is that Valhalla bastard doing at a Toman meeting?

(Y/N): What the hell is going on...? Baji and Hanma...?

Mikey: The Bloody Halloween...

Mikey: Valhalla had 300 men, and Toman had 150. Despite how much the odds were against us, because all of you did your best, we managed to claim victory.

Mikey: The vice commander of the fallen Valhalla, Hanma Shuji, will now say a few words.

Hanma stepped up.

Hanma: I'm Hanma Shuji from Valhalla.

Toman members glared at Hanma.

Hanma: Valhalla hasn't had a commander for a long time. So after losing this battle...We decided we'd fall under Toman.

Toman: Huh? What's that mean?

Hanma: Valhalla is now affiliated with the Tokyo Manji Gang!

(Y/N): Was this part of Kisaki's plan?

Toman: What? All 300 members of Valhalla are going to be under Toman? So Toman's going to have 450...Dude, Toman's awesome! Just how big are we gonna get? This is hella exciting!

Toman members put their fists to the air.

Toman: Yeah, Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman! Toman!

Their chant continued.

(Y/N): Damn it! Kisaki altered his plan Hanma joined Toman when we just stopped Baji's and Kazutora's death. Shit! Shit! I need to make a plan I need to know what to do next I need to figure out who are next enemy are!!!

Hanma: So...There's a guy who brought Mikey and me together. It's because of him that this all worked out.

(Y/N): Damn it!

Hanma: Come on up here!

Toman: What?

Members turned around to see who it was.

Hanma: Kisaki Tetta!

Kisaki started walking up with Toman members cheering him on.

(Y/N): Damn it! Kisaki will take over at this rate!

Mikey and Hanma did a handshake with Kisaki putting his hand on both of there's signifying the deal.

(Y/N): Baji risked his life to protect Toman I saved him! And Kisaki's gonna take it! Now Toman's going to end up in a dark path in the future again! DAMN IT!!! Where...WHERE DID I MESS UP?! I just...want to save them...I will save them...

Mikey: There's one more thing I'd like to say. We may have gained things at the Bloody Halloween, but we almost lost some things, too.

Mikey: We may have to deeply reflect upon this truth of a attempted murder on our beloved division captain, and also accept it. I'm allowing him to say the rest.

Mikey turned and walked behind Baji.

Mikey: Say your piece, Baji.

Attention was now on Baji.

(Y/N): Baji...

Baji: I was thinking about quitting the delinquent life for good after I betrayed Toman...but then, the commander said this to me..."Are you going to blow out the flame of the 1st Division for good?"