The Sea's Storm Issue #14

"What is going on?" Percy asked. "Zoё?"

     Zoё was silent. Her eyes showed nothing but guilt.

     Kronos cleared his throat. "Sea Storm, I gave you a choice. To join me and watch the rise of the new Golden Age. You could've joined my general and his daughters in a lavish life. But you said no. And now, you will watch as the Golden Age rises with the sun, but you won't experience it. May the Hesperides sing at your funeral." Kronos finished his monolog and turned to his army of monsters. "Get him."

     Two cyclops made their way forward, smacking their clubs against their palms. Percy unzipped his pocket and pulled out Riptide. He uncapped the pen and swung the sword at one of the cyclops. The cyclops blocked the strike with his club and struck at Percy's head.

     Percy ducked under the swing and jabbed his sword through the cyclops' leg. The cyclops fell to a knee. He pulled the sword free and ducked under a swing from the other cyclops. The club struck the first cyclops in the head, and Percy took the opportunity to stab the sword through the first cyclops' head.

     The cyclops turned to dust, and Percy turned to cyclops number two. The cyclops went for an overhead strike, bringing the club down towards Percy's head. Percy sidestepped, and cut off the hand of the cyclops. The cyclops screamed in pain, a scream that was cut off, just like his head.

     "Bravo, Sea Storm. You killed two small cyclops. Now, how about a titan?" Kronos said with false glee.

     Percy heard thunderous footsteps behind him. He turned around to see Atlas, and then his fist. He couldn't block it, and the punch knocked him right out.

LINE BREAK

     Percy woke up in an unknown room. He groaned as he felt a migraine pounding in his head. He went to move his hands to rub his head, but he found out that he was in fact tied up. He was tied to a chair, and his arms were tied behind him. It seemed like it was normal rope, which was kind of insulting, not going to lie.

     He looked around. The room itself was unique. The walls were designed like it was part of Poseidon's castle in Atlantis. Decorated with seashells, and wave designs painted on them just screamed something Poseidon would design.

     The only people besides him in the room were Zoё and Hercules. Hercules, like the cyclops, had a wooden club. Zoё only had a knife. She was flipping it with her fingers as she stood at the doorway.

     "Babe, he's awake." Hercules said.

     "Don't call me babe." Zoё snapped. "One more time and I'll cut your fucking dick off."

     "Feisty. It'll be nice to conquer that fire."

     Zoё gripped her knife so tightly that her knuckles turned white.

     "Besides. Why shouldn't I call you babe? You're mine after all. Kronos promised you to me."

     "I'm not yours. I'm not anyone's."

     "Not even that brat, Perky?" Hercules said, before whispering, "Like those tits."

     Even Percy flinched at the glare Zoё was giving the dumbass. "I'm dating him. He does not own me."

     "When he's gone, you'll be dating me."

     "Who said that he'll be gone?"

     "Kronos. He's going to get rid of the brat, and you're my reward for helping him. Besides, you're lucky. Who could possibly be better than me?"