Chapter 3: This Odd Relationship of Ours

2 Weeks later

Izuku has not transformed since the Rider came out, deciding to lay low and let the heroes around him handle it since Japan's crime rate is 6 percent. Today was the sports festival and Izuku as well as his parents were saying words of encouragement to the triplets. After they leave, Izuku tells his parents he's going to watch in the stands as he actually got a ticket to surprise and embarrass his sisters. Inko and Hisashi were ecstatic and ushered him out of the apartment and told him to have fun. Izuku arrived and took out a VIP ticket displaying the information on his room. He got it as a gift from a Pro Hero he knew before she went pro. Making his way to the VIP stands he sees the name of the Pro he's looking for on a door. He knocks and a few seconds pass and he's greeted by a very frustrated Mirko opening the door but before she could say whatever she was going to say her face immediately turns into a shit eating grin on the sight of Izuku and she takes him into a bear hug, "How the hell are you doing Izuku!" Mirko asked.

"Rumi..can't......breath!" Izuku said his voice strained.

Mirko let him go laughing. In Elementary school Izuku had met Mirko or Rumi Usagiyama as he knew her in a school yard brawl, before long they became friends later tried dating but soon realized that it was best they stayed friends but they did things unusual for best friends. Soon High School separated them since she went to Shiketsu and he went to a normal one but they met up outside of school and Izuku even learned of her time in underground fighting rings he even went to one, but in the summer and spring season when Rumi was 15 specific urges popped up and so that Rumi could keep those urges at bay Izuku took the brunt of those urges and by the end of High school they considered their relationship under the strange category. Rumi led him into the booth before sitting down, the booth was plain with only a mini fridge and a bowl of carrots next to a leather couch. "Sooo, why'd you leave?" Rumi questioned.

"Well, I left because of my family issues and I didn't call because I forgot my phone and couldn't remember your number." Izuku explained nervously, while Rumi looked at him with narrowed eyebrows."Well I have a question, I didn't contact you when I came back so why were you sending things to the apartment?"

"After you left I decided to send some gifts for them to hopefully have a better time since you left, I had sent them under that nickname you gave me in middle school." Rumi explained.

"Yeah I saw thats how I knew it was you, you 'Dumb Bunny'." Izuku said snickering.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyway I just got lucky with that one."

Izuku nods and his attention is taken by Present Mic announcing the beginning of the Annual U.A Sports Festival. Izuku, knowing his time has come, opens a suitcase that just seemed to appear out of nowhere, even Rumi was confused. He opened it and took out custom made merch for each of his sisters. Rumi giggled at this, "Did you bring any extra? I wanna participate in this." Rumi asked. Izuku brought out an Izumi shirt and green sunglasses and handed them to her. Izuku was wearing a #1 brother hat, green sunglasses, and a shirt with all three triplets in their original hero costumes since they were made by him and their parents and they took a picture of all three in a group photo with a caption below saying "The Green Team." Rumi put the shirt over her hero costume which had Izumi in an action pose in her original costume. Rumi looked at the suitcase and noticed another hat but it was white, she picked it up and looked at the words on the bill "#1 Dumb Bunny" she looked at Izuku with a raised eyebrow and he smiled back, she put it on and sat down next to Izuku to watch the courses be introduced.

When Class 1-A walked out Izumi and Izuka were brimming with confidence, Izumi was basking in the cheers waving with a smile and Izuka was walking with a smile next to her. Izuka looked toward a specific booth and that confidence evaporated as she looked down her face red with embarrassment, Izumi hadn't noticed and continued waving they finally stopped and waited for the next hero course class 1-B walked out with heads high but one seemed a little lower than others Izuki made her way to her sisters and noticed Izuka was looking down, "What's wrong Izuka?" Izuki asked. Izumi seemed to finally notice Izukas head was down. Izuka pointed to the booth she looked at, and the other two follow her finger and see Izuku standing there in a shirt obviously made for them, he has a green foam finger, they see next to him the number five hero in a shirt that Izumi even though it was blurry recognized immediately and her jaw dropped she also blushed a deep crimson and immediately began panicking shaking Izuka, "How the hell did he get the number five hero to wear that !?" Izuki on the other hand wasn't embarrassed; her eyes had stars in them and then a look of determination filled her face. Izuku noticed their reactions and smiled. Rumi had a shit eating grin on her face and a carrot in her mouth. Midnight appeared and announced the first game to be an obstacle race. Izuku and Rumi watch on the T.V the contestants go through the obstacles, Izuku chanting all three of his sisters' names in a rhythmic tune while Rumi watches with a never ending grin. The race ended with Bakugou and Izumi tied for first while Izuka came in 4th and Izuka came in 5th. Izuku was clapping with a really large smile that could rival All Might, Rumi was just watching, the never ending grin still plastered on her face. The Cavalry Battle was next; the triplets were all together, with Bakugou on as the rider. The Cavalry Battle ended with the triplets and Bakugou in 3rd because their 10,000,000 band was stolen by a blonde with a quirk able to copy others and they couldn't get it back so they went after other teams. The one hour break before the 1v1 fights had just began and Izuku was on a B-line to the triplets, figuring he embarrassed them enough he put a jacket over the shirt but he still kept the number one brother hat on. Izuku eventually saw Izumi and was slightly surprised to see her making out with Katsuki Bakugou. Izuku walked behind him before clearing his throat Izumi opened her eyes and saw Izuku waving at her, surprised she jumped out of Katsukis embrace "Izuku!?" she screeched. Katsuki was confused before he felt a presence behind him, turning slowly he saw a tall figure smiling down at him in a menacing manner Katsuki would usually not be scared but Izuku's menacing brother mode had activated and was absolutely terrifying. Izumi rammed an elbow into her brother's ribs Izuku grunted before looking at Izumi "Did you really have to do that?" Izuku asked. Izumi responded with a hmph leaving an utterly confused Katsuki. Katsuki shook his head before asking "Who the hell is this Extra." Izumi, realizing she hadn't introduced her brother, immediately rectified that mistake "Kacchan. This is my older brother." Izumi explained. Katsuki looked at the scruffy adult with wild green hair and then looked at Izumi before seeing similarities and introduced himself. Izuku ,not actually caring who Katsuki is, asks Izumi where the other two are and Izumi tells him there in the class 1-A waiting room, and Izuku goes to bother the other two leaving Katsuki and Izumi confused.