Chapter 8: The I-Island Incident (Part 1)

Izuku was sitting in his living room glaring daggers into the former symbol of peace who sat at the opposite couch facing him. Ever since All Might beat All for One the world has known of All Might's skinny form, but Izuku remembered the man he saw talking to Izuki and he wasn't gonna let that go until he got an answer about why he was training Izuki, but before he could. "Mr and Mrs Midoriya, I would like to ask if you would allow U.A to watch over your children as we are turning U.A into a boarding school and that would mean they would live on campus in dorms.'' All Might explained. Inko and Hisashi looked at each other and nodded and told the former symbol of peace they could go. The triplets erupted in celebration and All Might thanked Inko and Hisashi and had them sign the forms for the dormitories and left, unknown to All Might he was shadowed by Izuku. All Might made it to the elevator and pushed the ground floor button and the door closed. All Might hadn't noticed Izuku standing next to him and Izuku asked,''What is the number one doing as a trainer for my sister?" All Might jumped and backed up to the wall of the elevator. All Might would be lying if he said the boy's presence didn't scare him. There was something to Izuku that basically screamed 'You better not lie to me'.

"I'll ask again. Why are you training Izuki?" Izuku questioned.

All Might responded, "I see potential in young Midoriya."

Izuku had his hands in his coat pocket and transformed it the moment he entered the elevator. He could tell he was being told a half truth. Izuku looked at All Might as he stared back. They were sizing each other up wondering who would break first. The stare was interrupted by the elevator ding. All Might took the opportunity to get out of the enclosed space and left it, he looked back to meet Izuku's icy glare.

"Listen to me here. Take better care of Izuki you don't have your quirk anymore so you can't fuck around." He said, causing All Might to flinch. Izuku continued glaring at All Might as he pressed the button making the elevator doors close. All Might stood there thinking how Izuku could know about his quirk. He remembered what he said at the press conference after his fight with All For One. All Might specifically said 'I can no longer work as a hero my body has been under too much abuse over the years of being the symbol of peace. My quirk has been weakened significantly as a result of my wounds.' All Might also wondered why he had such a different view on him compared to his family, and made a mental note to ask Izuki about Izuku when he had the chance. All Might left the complex contemplating Izukus words.

Time has passed. It's been a month since the training camp incident. Izuku really doesn't like the dorms that were installed but had no choice in the matter and just hoped U.A did it's job in protecting the students and his sisters. Izuku was sitting in a American themed restaurant about to dig into some american made pancakes when his phone began buzzing he looked at the ID "Dumb Bunny" he slid the accept call button "Whats up?" he asked.

Rumi was digging through her closet when she asked, "Could you be my date to a hero ball?" To say Izuku was shocked is an understatement in all his years of knowing Rumi, she always mocked balls and elegant dances so to hear her ask this was like seeing a fly eat a spider, It doesn't happen. Rumi must've realized she broke him saying those words from the silence "I know, I don't have a real choice. It's at I-Island and it's required of the top 10 to be at the party for publicity or something. I know I probably couldn't handle it without breaking something so I decided to ask you to go and hopefully keep me in check." Rumi explained. Izuku shook off the shock and thought about it for a few moments, he couldn't really think of a reason not to go. 

"When's the party?" Izuku asked

"A few days. Also please clean yourself up, you look like a homeless drifter." Rumi said.