Chapter 5: Reclaiming What's His

June crept onto Izuku as the Rider was to be set loose on Japan once again. Izuku made preparations by calling Rumi and telling her he'd be gone for around two weeks going on a road trip, so Rumi asked that they meet one more time before he left. Izuku arrived at the house and saw Rumi waiting on the curb. Rumi hopped in.

"Ok, you remember those underground fight clubs we used to watch?" Rumi asked.

"Yeah. I also remember 'Tiger Bunnies' awkward entrance. " Izuku said with a smirk remembering Rumi's attempt to interrupt the fight but ended up being scolded and told the rules of the ring.

"Yeah, well that won't happen this time because I'm not fighting." Rumi responded slightly cringing at the memory.

"So, we're gonna watch one again." Izuku asked.

"YUP!" Rumi said very excited.

"Then what the fuck are we waiting for!" Izuku said putting the pedal to the floor speeding off towards the fights.

Rumi and Izuku had a great time, Rumi was a little pooper pained that they had to leave early due to the authorities having caught wind of the fights and raided the place, luckily they were able to slip out due to Izuku finding a weakened wall, and Rumi smashing through it. Izuku went home after and told his family he'd be leaving again, they weren't as surprised as the first time he told them but they made sure he took his phone which he begrudgingly did. Izuku left Mustafu a few days before he'd let the Rider out so it'd be less suspicious.

Izuku was outside Toei when he saw the road blocked; it was late out so no one was on the desolate road. Izuku came to a stop, and got out when a man in a police uniform walked up to him. "Officer. What happened." Izuku asked.

"Sorry sir, a wreck occurred about a mile up the road and a tanker blew causing a landslide."  The officer explained.

Izuku could sense the lie but was a little confused until everything went black. The officer watched Izuku fall at his feet with a hole in his head and looked at the culprit behind Izuku, "Really you got blood on my boots." The imposter stated.

"I don't give a shit." The man said.

"Well, lets dump this guy." The imposter said looking at the cliff next to them.

"Hold up one sec." The man said searching Izuku's pockets and found a wallet and phone. "Ok now we can dump him."

The man grabbed Izuku's legs and dragged him to the barrier, he hoisted Izuku's body over the barrier and threw him over. Izuku hit multiple ledges on the way down and finally hit the bottom with a sickening crack. The men got in Izuku's car and drove off.

Izuku's body sat there for several hours before it started smoking, the fire erupted from it's skull and it stood up. The bones fixed themselves with pops and cracks while it stood there the Rider was pissed Izuku was killed, and most likely robbed. The Rider knew it had a week, so for the first time in a while it had an objective beside killing sinners. Get Izuku's car back while killing everyone in the way. The Rider figured it was too far from it's bike but it had to find a vehicle it looked around before feeling an old engine nearby it made its way toward the vehicle and found the shell of a rusted H-Series Ford Truck in thick overgrown brush. Rider put it's bony hands on the hood and roared before the Truck morphed into a drivable state and it lit a blaze, the rust seemed to burn off revealing the dirty chrome beneath it's wheels were now just balls of fire imitating tires. The Rider climbed into the driver's seat and pulled on the horn which sounded more demonic and sped forward.

Izuku's Plymouth was parked next to several nice looking cars in an underground car lot; all of them had been stolen from now dead owners killed in a similar fashion; the car logging was run by a girl with a yellow streak in her hair and piercing yellow eyes she was wearing a black leather jacket with streaks of white crossing the torso and a stylish skirt and yellow sneakers. She was inspecting the Plymouth when a smile came across her face when she realized it was a rare type that had only six made but to the untrained eye looked like a normal Green Plymouth GTX, each had a nickname engraved on the dashboard this specific one was "Hell Walker." She walked over to the computer and logged the Plymouth into the system. A tall man with a mutant quirk causing him to have scales walked out of the freight elevator and looked at the girl "Kiiro." He said. Kiiro jumped in her seat before her eyes landed on her boss, "So, tell me about the new car."