Hate- Aidan

I laid on the bed scrolling through TikTok. My boyfriend, Aidan is currently live on his Patreon because it's Saturday. So I lose him for a couple hours. I'm not complaining. He enjoys doing them and they normally put him in a really good mood for the rest of the day.
I scrolled to the next video. It's about me...

"Y/N clearly doesn't love Aidan. How can he be so blind? She's totally using him."
I clicked on the comments because there was a shit ton.

AidanLover18: she totally is! And she's not even pretty enough for him.

FiveHargreevesisbae: it's really sad too because he's totally in love with her. 

AidanNickyFive: she's an attention seeker.

AidanandY/N4ever: all of you are so stupid! She's not using him! They're so in love! And they're adorable together!

I smiled at the last comment. There's more comments, but I'm taking the nice comment as a sign to get off TikTok.

I turned my phone off and tossed it aside. I wonder if Aidans still on the live.

I got up and went down stairs to see him making dinner. He was angrily chopping vegetables.

I don't think I've ever seen him upset after a live.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. I kissed his shoulder before resting my head on it causing him to relax a little bit.

"What's wrong, Love?" I asked.

"Nothing," he lied.
"Aidan--"

"Y/N, it's nothing!"

Did he just... yell at me? I don't think I've ever heard him yell without playing Five or Nicky.
I let go of him and leaned against the island behind him.

He set the knife down and turned to look at me, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice at you." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.

"Do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked while I laid my head on his shoulder.

He sighed, "there were some fans spam commenting mean things about you. I had to end the live a littler early today because of it."

I pulled away from him, "I was on tiktok and there was a hate video about me."

He sighed, "Love, I'm so sorry."

"I'm fine," I said rubbing his arms.

"I know it hurt you a little bit. I can see it in your eyes," he said before kissing my head.

"Just a little. But we know the truth," I smiled.

"We do," he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he smiled.

2 weeks later

I sat in my room and cried. Ever since Aidan went live a couple weeks ago the hate has gotten way worse. And it's all because he's dating me. This is all my fault.

I've kinda been avoiding him... I don't want him to see how bad this has affected me.

Someone knocked on my door before coming in.

Oh no.

"Your mom texted me," Aidan said sitting down next to me.

"I told her not too," I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he rubbed my back.

"Y-you don't deserve all this hate," I said before crying.