Trying Not to Be Clingy: Aidan

I'm not the best with relationships. I mean I've really never been in a relationship until Aidan came along.
Whenever I see him I just want to hold on and never let go. It's like part of me thinks that if I do, he'll disappear. I know it's silly. And I know he wouldn't actually disappear, but I can't help but be afraid. I just try to hold everything in because I also don't want to scare him away.
"I'm back," Aidan said as he walked into the room.
"Hey!" I smiled and hugged him.
"I was only doing the live," he chuckled as he hugged me back.
"I know," I said before kissing his shoulder.
"You're the cutest," he said as he kissed my head.
I reluctantly let him go.
"Is something wrong?" He asked as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.
"No, why?" I asked.
"You just seem a little down."
I shrugged, "I'm fine."
"Okay," he said not seaming very convinced.
He picked up one of his guitars and sat down on the floor.
I love to watch him play the guitar.
"Come here," he patted the spot between his legs.
"Are you going to try to teach me how to play the guitar again?" I asked.
"Yes, come on," he smiled.
I rolled my eyes and sat between his legs, "this isn't going to go well."
"You'll do fine," he said as he placed the guitar on my legs.
I held the guitar and he moved my fingers so he could show me how to play certain notes.

Ten minutes in and I'm still lost.
"I don't know how you remember all this," I laughed as I messed up again.
He laughed and kissed my shoulder, "you're doing great."
"I am not," I laughed.
"You're a beginner, I'm not expecting you to play I love you on the guitar already."
"I couldn't play hot cross buns on the guitar," I laughed.
"Do you want me to show you?" He asked.
I looked back at him, "I'm a lost cause when it comes to the guitar. I think I'm going to stick with watching you play."
"You're not a lost cause Y/N M/N. Practicing a little everyday will help you remember," he said.
I shrugged, "I think guitar is more your thing. Imma stick with writing."
"Okay, but if you ever want to learn, I'll be here," he smiled.
I pecked his lips, "I know."
He set his guitar aside and I turned so that I could wrap my arms around him.
"I'm going to start calling you a koala," he chuckled.
"Sorry," I said as I let him go.
"No, I like it. You're my koala bear," he smiled and kissed my head, "but why do you like to hug me so much?"
I looked down at my hands, "you're gonna think it's stupid."
"No, I won't. Just tell me," he kissed my head.
I felt my eyes start to water, "part of me fears that if I let go of you, you'll disappear and I'll lose you forever."
"Hey," he placed his fingers under my chin and lifted my head so I would look at him, "I'm not going anywhere."
He wiped my tears away and placed a loving kiss on my lips.
I pulled away and rested my head against his.
"I love you," he whispered.
He loves me?
"Was it too soon?" He asked.
"No," I smiled, "I love you too."
He smiled and kissed me again. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.
"I. Love. You," he said in between kisses causing me to laugh.